Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
So the team ...

-----------------Steele
-------Offiah Tsongui Colwill
Lamptey Alzate Mwepu Mitoma
---------Sarmiento Enciso
-----------------Undav

Something like that? I'm guessing we won't be cup tieing Van Hecke if he's sure to be off?

Estupinan possibly lined up for a start at the weekend?

Time on the pitch for Kozlowski? Moran? Ferguson, Turns?

Decent side that!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is it on TV anywhere?

I've looked can't see it. They did stream all games through the Carabao website for £10 per game. I can still sign in but it's not showing any fixtures.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
So the team ...

-----------------Steele
-------Offiah Tsongui Colwill
Lamptey Alzate Mwepu Mitoma
---------Sarmiento Enciso
-----------------Undav

Something like that? I'm guessing we won't be cup tieing Van Hecke if he's sure to be off?

Estupinan possibly lined up for a start at the weekend?

Time on the pitch for Kozlowski? Moran? Ferguson, Turns?

Sarmiento is out still with a knee injury

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Car parking is now sold out, although the lady on the switchboard has told me that a farmer opens his field up for parking just past the ground for £10. Looking forward to this one!

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Is it on TV anywhere?

"FA Cup and Carabao Cup games are not available to watch live on iFollow.

You will be able to listen to all your teams matches in the Carabao Cup via the monthly/seasonal subscriptions, or by buying an audio match (UK only).

TV highlights of all Carabao Cup matches will be shown on ITV."

That's for both domestic and international audience via iFollow.

---

Only games that seem to be being broadcast ANYWHERE are the two Sky Sports picks (Bolton v Villa, Tranmere v Newcastle) and Fleetwood v Everton (outside of the UK).

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Car parking is now sold out, although the lady on the switchboard has told me that a farmer opens his field up for parking just past the ground for £10. Looking forward to this one!

thanks for that update, guess it’s farmers field of on street parking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Seems crazy to me in this day and age that they cannot/will not stream these matches.
I remember paying a tenner to watch us beat Preston away the season before last - worked well. Not sure if that was a lockdown initiative but it does feel like UK football has taken several steps back this past year or two in terms of accessibility of watching our non-televised games. (or forward I guess depending on what angle you're coming at it from..)

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Went to their last home game of the season, as my son's footie team were mascots for the day. Decent beer wagon outside, nice family club feeling, standing areas behind the goals, small Ultras section of course 😎...enjoy if you're goung6. They have plans for a new stadium, wooden??, possibly non-smoking.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Went to their last home game of the season, as my son's footie team were mascots for the day. Decent beer wagon outside, nice family club feeling, standing areas behind the goals, small Ultras section of course 😎...enjoy if you're goung6. They have plans for a new stadium, wooden??, possibly non-smoking.

All stadia are non-smoking aren't they ? Vaping is also banned at all PL grounds TBF but doesn't stop a few ****s having a sneaky puff and spreading their sickly-smelling guff about :rant:

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
All stadia are non-smoking aren't they ? Vaping is also banned at all PL grounds TBF but doesn't stop a few ****s having a sneaky puff and spreading their sickly-smelling guff about :rant:
Yeah, I was just kidding cos their new stadium plan looks to be all wooden, take a look online. I guess their eco owner has figured out that's a smaller carbon footprint than a concrete one.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I remember paying a tenner to watch us beat Preston away the season before last - worked well. Not sure if that was a lockdown initiative but it does feel like UK football has taken several steps back this past year or two in terms of accessibility of watching our non-televised games. (or forward I guess depending on what angle you're coming at it from..)

Indeed, I remember doing the same thing and would happily do it again. It's not as if it's a financial burden to stream the games, as they'll be filming the whole thing for the highlights anyway! I think there's no doubt the clubs would make more money at a tenner a go per stream vs the loss of non-attendees who would watch the stream instead of atending, particularly given the international audience these days.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Indeed, I remember doing the same thing and would happily do it again. It's not as if it's a financial burden to stream the games, as they'll be filming the whole thing for the highlights anyway! I think there's no doubt the clubs would make more money at a tenner a go per stream vs the loss of non-attendees who would watch the stream instead of atending, particularly given the international audience these days.

I’m not sure there is much of an international audience for Forest Green Rovers v Brighton. Might be wrong though. Personally I wouldn’t pay a tenner to watch it on tv. It either comes with existing football subscriptions or I’m happy to listen to the commentary on the radio.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here