Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest Away

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Was announced friday. Brought mine at the Amex before the game Saturday.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Option to buy Forest tickets only appears once you've gone past the 1st ticket screen and clicked on "away" tickets.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
4 purchased and some cracking pubs to be visited as well

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
Going to this one with a Forest supporting mate - I will be in the Brian Clough Stand though. He sat in the East for the game at The Amex so only fair that I return the favour in the away game.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Any train deals for this?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Going to this one with a Forest supporting mate - I will be in the Brian Clough Stand though. He sat in the East for the game at The Amex so only fair that I return the favour in the away game.
I am too - but I insist on sitting with our lot!

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Ive got my 4 tickets already, as going to stay with my bro who is a brighton fan and mums 2nd husband who is a scottish brighton fan, so be spending a week up in Grantham area and visting Nottingham for drinks.
Shame didnt get more as i could have sold about another 6 at least for people who want to come as we all talk soo much about brighton to the midlanders that they wanted to catch a game as well.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cheapest tickets from London around £22 each way

Jimmy Grimble

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Bang up for this. At uni in nottingham so have been to a forest before because they offered students £3 tickets.
Lookin forward to watching albion test themselves because should be a tough game.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Can reccomend a cracking pub not far from ground in west bridgeford called the Stratford Haven. Local beer, old school pub atmosphere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here