Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all your mouth beforehand...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Fair play - deserved win.

Murray was a bit Jekyll and Hyde though - some sublime touches through the game and some absolutely woeful finishing...until he scored.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Totally agree. Palace outplayed us. So disappointed.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
We were shit tonight, end of, i'm gutted but it's not the end of the world..

WEe'll be back.

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Palace were the better team. Didn't expect it, don't like it but we move on. Well done Palace. Enjoy your moment. We will be back. Hopefully that's our low point of the season.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I'm not one to brag or rub it in normally but f**k it, a lot of you deserve it tonight after all the arrogance over the last two months. Tonight, you started well but after that we were the better team by a country mile. I don't think you had a clear chance after CMS's goal? Our youngsters showed you how it's done and Murray was immense, admit it...

I won't lie, I am on cloud 9 after that, we done you at your own place, the first ever league team! Even if you beat us at Selhurst, it won't make up for this. All the chat before about 3-0, 3-1, 4-0, f*** it even some mug predicted 6-0! Hopefully this knocks you off your high horse, you're nowhere near as good as you think.

Our defence fell apart when Tanno came off for Vincelot, Vincelot has to go. But fair play you deserve the win we were shit all round in the 2nd half.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I'm not one to brag or rub it in normally but f**k it, a lot of you deserve it tonight after all the arrogance over the last two months. Tonight, you started well but after that we were the better team by a country mile. I don't think you had a clear chance after CMS's goal? Our youngsters showed you how it's done and Murray was immense, admit it...

I won't lie, I am on cloud 9 after that, we done you at your own place, the first ever league team! Even if you beat us at Selhurst, it won't make up for this. All the chat before about 3-0, 3-1, 4-0, f*** it even some mug predicted 6-0! Hopefully this knocks you off your high horse, you're nowhere near as good as you think.

Nor did you lot have a chance until we self destructed - unfortunately we dropped to you level but hey ho. Nice stadium heh?

Shame some of your morons f***ed with my car though but what can you expect from the have nots...

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I totally agree with you. I have been embarrassed about some of the predictions and the smugness of some fans. I predicted 2-2 and I would have been more than happy with a draw. Brighton needed a humiliating result and tonight they got one. I hope they learn from this and kick on, but I also hope these plastics have a good think about whether they want to support BHAFC (and all the highs and lows, yes LOWS) or they want to f*** off and support the manure, chelski and arse of this world where there are NO real lows.

Well put
I did say back in August when we were top that . . .well is was only August with a very very long way to go. I still think we're a decent team but we needed that result tonight - for the fans to show a little humility and for the players to realise that they are not quite as good as they perhaps thought they were. We'll bounce back - we don't suddenly become a bad team overnight but we need to realise that this is a tough old league that we're not just going to sail through, get to the Prem next year, win that and then win the champions league the year after.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
:censored:I'm ashamed of our performance tonight. Not 1 player or even the manager had a decent game. Gus taking off Noone early for the 3rd game in a row when he clearly looked like the only one who could penetrate the palace defence. I must admit I was a bit cocky about my predictions, but I believe(ed) in the team and thought we would win. I didn't expect the player's to come out second half to just roll over and have their bellies tickled by palace. I don't think Palace were great, we were just soo poor. That first goal was Sunday league stuff. Ankergren's time is up. A half decent keeper and we could have been better off by 6 points at least. Ryan Harley just look's like he dont give a f***. Vicente as great as he may prove to be was poor tonight when he came on. To see the smug look on all the Nigel's faces make's me feel physically sick..................................... :shootself

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking

Sadly, agreed. A lot of people on here have been getting way ahead of themselves. We'd had a good start and that was great but there was never any point getting all billy big bollocks after one seventh of the season. To be honest, it won't hurt the team or the supporters to be taken down a peg or two. But why did it have to be Palace?

Fair play to you 5 Zero. Enjoy your night. It's well deserved. Hope to God we've bucked our ideas up by the time we get to Selhurst to try and salvage a little dignity.

Last edited:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I thought palace were average and I thought we played badly. A draw was about right and 3-1 was ridiculous.

A frustrating match but the reactions on here tonight are ubelievable.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Eeuurgh. Don't know where to start. Off the pitch they were to be admired, that's the extra blow that I'm having trouble with. The team got better and the fans louder. They walked away from the stadium unchallenged having the time of their lives. Difficult to take right now.I hate them more than ever but now I have to shut up about it.
Gonna slink back quietly to the wife and kids, who'll be asleep when I need them.
My blame lies with Ankergren and Dicker but what do i know. Mucho respect to Murray for being respectful.

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Fair play for the postive comments about Palace it's always hard to take a defeat like that at home especially when it's V hated rivals and your 1st defeat in the league at Falmer:lolol:
Shame about the scuffles outside but was alays going to happen letting both sets of fans out, if you do that V Millwall it will get nasty!!

Got to say the stadium is lovely, perfect for Bha after all the years of hurt.
I liked the Remf speech at Ht it was nice touch they mentioned the Palace fans contribution,the Bha fans even gave us a round or applause:ohmy:

I really thought we were in for a spanking you were all over us 1st 20 mins! had you scored again befoe ht I would have been back in Littlehampton before the final whistle lol!
Anyway thanks for making me a very very happy Sussex based Palace fan:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::clap2::clap2::clap2::rave::rave::clap::clap::drink::drink:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I didn't give any wild assumptions re the score, but I did think we would beat you. We switched off and thought 1-0 job done. We know that you can't do that in this league. It hurts like hell, but we got what we deserved. I think the vast majority of your fans were outstanding, although we both suffer with our fair share of morons. Well done Palace, there I said it. On the day we were outclassed and looked very tired, and I have to say that I didn't agree with Gus taking Noone off, he seemed to be the only one causing your defence any trouble. Enjoy the night boys, the usual banter will resume again tomorrow.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton

Yea fair play we were done big style tonight. Don't know what we were playing at in the second half. And yes it hurts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here