Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all your mouth beforehand...

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I'm not one to brag or rub it in normally but f**k it, a lot of you deserve it tonight after all the arrogance over the last two months. Tonight, you started well but after that we were the better team by a country mile. I don't think you had a clear chance after CMS's goal? Our youngsters showed you how it's done and Murray was immense, admit it...

I won't lie, I am on cloud 9 after that, we done you at your own place, the first ever league team! Even if you beat us at Selhurst, it won't make up for this. All the chat before about 3-0, 3-1, 4-0, f*** it even some mug predicted 6-0! Hopefully this knocks you off your high horse, you're nowhere near as good as you think.

Last edited:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
You beat us fair and square. Totally deserved it too. No complaints from me. Well done.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
You beat us fair and square. Totally deserved it too. No complaints from me. Well done.

Fair play to you. As I say, I don't normally rub it in but I feel there were way to many who talked the talk and gave us little respect. This is a tough, tough league, maybe they will now realise.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well done palace, we have some work to do to make sure we finish above you in the league!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Yep, I agree with that. Yes, some of us were predicting a 3-0 win but that was also the most predicted score on the Palace forums too to be honest. No complaints from me, we deserved nothing from the game at all.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
I'm not one to brag or rub it in normally but f**k it, a lot of you deserve it tonight after all the arrogance over the last two months. Tonight, you started well but after that we were the better team by country mile. I don't think you had a clear chance after CMS's goal? Our youngsters showed you how it's done and Murray was immense, admit it...

I won't lie, I am on cloud 9 after that, we done you at your own place, the first ever league team! Even if you beat us at Selhurst, it won't make up for this. All the chat before about 3-0, 3-1, 4-0, f*** it even some mugs predicted 6-0! Hopefully this knocks you off your high horse, you're nowhere near as good as you think.

I totally agree with you. I have been embarrassed about some of the predictions and the smugness of some fans. I predicted 2-2 and I would have been more than happy with a draw. Brighton needed a humiliating result and tonight they got one. I hope they learn from this and kick on, but I also hope these plastics have a good think about whether they want to support BHAFC (and all the highs and lows, yes LOWS) or they want to f*** off and support the manure, chelski and arse of this world where there are NO real lows.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Fair play to you. As I say, I don't normally rub it in but I feel there were way to many who talked the talk and gave us little respect. This is a tough, tough league, maybe they will now realise.

You don't normally rub it in???

Your username would suggest otherwise.

But you are right, we were SHIT tonight and palace weren't. After the 7th minute the players didn't give a f***. They looked tired and didn't look up for it at all.

3 points closer to safety for your lot then.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Palace deserved to win, but Murray immense? :lol: Zaha was the best player on the pitch.

Murray showed touches of class. Palace outplayed us for 80 mins and fully deserved the win. Looked like a slick, well oiled machine. Well done.

May 2, 2010
I totally agree with you. I have been embarrassed about some of the predictions and the smugness of some fans. I predicted 2-2 and I would have been more than happy with a draw. Brighton needed a humiliating result and tonight they got one. I hope they learn from this and kick on, but I also hope these plastics have a good think about whether they want to support BHAFC (and all the highs and lows, yes LOWS) or they want to f*** off and support the manure, chelski and arse of this world where there are NO real lows.

possibly the best post I've ever read on here

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
Well done. But Murray was hardly immense. We need a keeper and a left back, some concentration and some f***ing passion!!

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
I'm not one to brag or rub it in normally but f**k it, a lot of you deserve it tonight after all the arrogance over the last two months. Tonight, you started well but after that we were the better team by a country mile. I don't think you had a clear chance after CMS's goal? Our youngsters showed you how it's done and Murray was immense, admit it...

I won't lie, I am on cloud 9 after that, we done you at your own place, the first ever league team! Even if you beat us at Selhurst, it won't make up for this. All the chat before about 3-0, 3-1, 4-0, f*** it even some mug predicted 6-0! Hopefully this knocks you off your high horse, you're nowhere near as good as you think.

We were poor and created only two other chances that I can recall after CMS's goal. Fair play to you and well done for making some noise too.

Oct 25, 2003
you were the best team by MILES after about 15 minutes in........our midfield was a shambles apart from bridcutt which left you to run RIOT over our defence

and murray was as i expected him to be (big respect to him not rising to the bait when he scored)

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Yep, spot on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here