Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football rumours

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There is now a post on there said to be by me, that we are in talks with CPFC about Glenn Murray but are miles apart on valuation. Much as I would like to see him back here I can assure everybody it was not posted by me or anybody connected to me.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Didn't we have a section for Childish Ramblings? That's where this thread & others from that site belong.

This thread is here so we don't get a new thread for everything posted on football rumours. On the most part it works (today excepted).
It's only a bit of fun, if you don't like it don't open the f*cking thread you tedious cock knocker.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
There is now a post on there said to be by me, that we are in talks with CPFC about Glenn Murray but are miles apart on valuation. Much as I would like to see him back here I can assure everybody it was not posted by me or anybody connected to me.

Who do you reckon it is that is posing as you BG?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Non NSCers will not know who BensGrandad is at all. The NSCers whom recognise the name will be reminded that BG and his sons seemed to treat the site as the gospel or at least partake in the ridiculous Chinese whispers.

bhafc1972

Banned
Jun 2, 2014
21 Jul 2014 17:53:59
Brighton are in tentative talks with Crystal Palace regarding taking Glenn Murray back on a permanent deal. The stumbling block appears to be both clubs valuation of the player are still miles apart.

Source: A work colleague knows his agent well.
Bens bloody grandad again making up bullshit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here