Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football rumours

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I can't even begin to imagine who posts on these rumour sites given the state of these two posts!

‘What I don't understand is Amex is minted out £100 million in 2 the club and happy days arrive All the ledgends r getting old now get them in on loan and get the he'll in 2 pl I'm not saying we will pl but yo we won't come bk down’

And

‘Brighton have all in the palm of they hands just need 2 spend seAside resort pucker stadium Decent league position last 3 years why not come 2 us it's are time ulloa is the michu of championship fact’

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
03 Jul 2013 20:10:35
Liam Bridcut and Ashley Barnes are having medicals at Palace's Beckenham training ground tomorrow morning, a joint fee of 5.2 mil has been agreed both on 4 years deals.

At this rate Brez will be lining up in an outfield position.

Any one else worried by our lack of activity?

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.
Sources in Brighton are dismissing reports that Liam Bridcutt is set to join arch rivals Chrystal Palace.

Bridcutt was quoted as saying that he has never owned a caravan and has no intention of ever owning one. It's also be quoted that Bridcutt has also never had an inclincation of becoming an arsonist and setting light to his own town or taking advantage of any Groupon deals.

This message was bought to you courtesy of www.football-rumours. co. uk. The site where sh*t really does happen!

albionite

May 20, 2009
Latest from football rumours. This one maybe because I want it to be true rather than any chance it could be true. Just want us to sign someone exciting now to give hope for the new season.

07 Jul 2013 04:31:54
This week there will be an announcement of Brighton's first true summer signing, swiftly followed by another later in the week.

Deolofeu from Barca B on loan for one year, and Nathan Ake from Chelsea, also on loan for one year. Not sure which will be announced first, but both are happening. From a good source in Legal at the Amex.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Latest from football rumours. This one maybe because I want it to be true rather than any chance it could be true. Just want us to sign someone exciting now to give hope for the new season.

This week there will be an announcement of Brighton's first true summer signing, swiftly followed by another later in the week.

Deolofeu from Barca B on loan for one year, and Nathan Ake from Chelsea, also on loan for one year. Not sure which will be announced first, but both are happening. From a good source in Legal at the Amex.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would have thought the guys in 'Legal' would be busy on other matters?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Yep, i heard a Chelsea player as well. Not sure if it is Ake though yet.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Ake sounds plausible (by FR standards anyway) and of course I would LOVE to see Deulofeu here but surely he's too good for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here