Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football rumours

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well the first part of this rumour has become true, lets see if we get Oscar tomorrow :albion2:

Just what I was thinking, pretty accurate so far.

And with Tony saying he wants the 'interim' in charge by Thursday, then maybe Oscar in tomorrow or Wednesday ???

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
I'd be disappointed if we didn't get 8m for bridders if he goes, he's the best in his position in the division. If. Tom Ince is worth 8.5m then so is our Liam

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Latest one says that Reading are being given category 1 status so can poach players from category 2 and 3 clubs and as such are taking a young Icelandic player we have Larunesson on a scholarship, as an apprentice from us. It says John Morling whoever he is, is furious and doing all he can to prevent it happening.

Last edited:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Latest one says that Reading are being given category 1 status so can poach players from category 2 and 3 clubs and as such are taking a young Icelandic player we have Larunesson on a scholarship, as an apprentice from us. It says John Morling whoever he is, is furious and doing all he can to prevent it happening.

Can Reading actually do this? Why the hell should Reading be given Cat 1 status; and surely this can't give them carte blanche to steal other clubs' players?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The fact this Reading rumour is so obscure and mentions John Morling our academy manager makes you think there must be something in it. Cant help but feel Reading are going to be our biggest rival this year ala Southamton a couple of years back.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
The fact this Reading rumour is so obscure and mentions John Morling our academy manager makes you think there must be something in it. Cant help but feel Reading are going to be our biggest rival this year ala Southamton a couple of years back.

Adkins ****er

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Derby are interested in Marc Albrighton from Aston Villa on a season long loan as he wants first team football guaranteed.

Football rumours still think this is some kind of Albion news. :facepalm::lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Also says Gary Dicker is interesting Middlesbrough I would be happy if he joined them and we signed Bailey as a replacement, both on free transfers.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
As BG seems to be having an extended afternoon nap I thought I'd step in to fill the void. :moo:

Brighton said to be interested in the signature of Sporting Gijon's Nacho Cases. Oscar Garcia Junyent is said to willing to pay 1.2m for the 25 year olds services.

and.............

Barcelona B ex-player Luis Gustavo is said to have started Contract talks with Almeria, whereas Cristian Lobato and Ivan Balliu have joined the Brighton squad to be later announced by the club

Looks like we have already signed 2 players without anyone noticing. :lol:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
As BG seems to be having an extended afternoon nap I thought I'd step in to fill the void. :moo:

Brighton said to be interested in the signature of Sporting Gijon's Nacho Cases. Oscar Garcia Junyent is said to willing to pay 1.2m for the 25 year olds services.

and.............

Barcelona B ex-player Luis Gustavo is said to have started Contract talks with Almeria, whereas Cristian Lobato and Ivan Balliu have joined the Brighton squad to be later announced by the club

How many packets of Nachos do you get in a case?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

and.............

Would be credible if it werent for the source.
Cases is a central mid who would cover the loss of Hammond and the failure of Croft to find consistent form.
Of the two released by Barca B, Balliu is a right back (we have two already) but Lobado is a midfield playmaker

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Cases is a central mid who would cover the loss of Hammond and the failure of Croft to find consistent form.
Of the two released by Barca B, Balliu is a right back (we have two already) but Lobado is a midfield playmaker

i am sure its probably bollocks but as a matter of interest - and i am only quoting wikipedia here - Balliu apparently can play left back and was the captain of the treble winning junior team - which i believe oscar coached.

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.

Balliu can play either side.
Lobato primarily plays as a left wing back

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
03 Jul 2013 20:10:35
Liam Bridcut and Ashley Barnes are having medicals at Palace's Beckenham training ground tomorrow morning, a joint fee of 5.2 mil has been agreed both on 4 years deals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here