Football Rumors - Brighton Transfers

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
And Elvis Presley comes in to take the ride of Shergar in the 4:15 after original Jockey Lord Lucan disappeared.

It's nothing but bullshit.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
"Although a contract was agreed in principle with Crystal Palace, Dougie Freedman is growing increasingly worried about reports that Glenn Murray's agent is still offering him around other clubs trying to get a better deal elsewhere.

Glenn is believed to have now changed his mind about leaving Brighton but Gus Poyet has told him he is no longer wanted and the previous contract offer is no longer available."

:flounce:

This was apparently taken froma Palace website according to my sons boss who spends all day searching the web for stories about BHA.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
This [Murray changing his mind about Palace] was apparently taken froma Palace website according to my sons boss who spends all day searching the web for stories about BHA.

If Murray did a U-turn (not that he will), but hypothetically...... I would piss myself.

I'm not sure I really care about him as a player anymore, but if he went anywhere other than Palace, I'd love it......just to shut up the Palace tossers and leave them a striker short for their imminent relegation battle.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
From Cambridge Dictionary.org
rumour noun UK (US rumor) /ˈruː.mər//-mɚ/ n [C or U] Definition
an unofficial interesting story or piece of news that might be true or invented, which quickly spreads from person to person

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
He has said that he is having trouble settling and is looking for a move further South.

"Although a contract was agreed in principle with Crystal Palace, Dougie Freedman is growing increasingly worried about reports that Glenn Murray's agent is still offering him around other clubs trying to get a better deal elsewhere.

Glenn is believed to have now changed his mind about leaving Brighton but Gus Poyet has told him he is no longer wanted and the previous contract offer is no longer available."

:flounce:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
My son and I once posted a rumour on that site for a laugh just to see where it went. Ended up on here among other forums within a few hours reported as someone's "inside source". Funny

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports