Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Rumors - Brighton Transfers

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
No chastising please, i have copied these 'quotes' direct from the football rumours site. I know most the stuff on there is :facepalm: all taken from yesterday and today

'Henri Lansbury will leave Arsenal and join Brighton. Brighton have bidded £2.5 million for the youngster and is set to be accepted. Lansbury will speak to Gus Poyet after the Euros.'

'Rotherham striker Adam Le Fondre will be given the choice of Championship football with Brighton or returning to former stomping-ground Rochdale, although Brighton can afford higher wages. New boss Andy Scott is also thought to be looking at free agent Dean Beckwith, who was released somewhat surprisingly from Northampton Town. '

'norwich and brighton both have bids acceptrd for ben turner both around the 600k mark, cov have money problems and need to sell to stay out of administration'

'Kazenga Lua Lua will turn down an offer to return to his old club Brighton to link up with MK Dons after they we're willing to pay an extra £1000 a week in his contract that also included a goal bonus.'

'Ben Turner won't go to Brighton for 600k. Both Norwich & QPR have had 1.5mil bids rejected'

'coventry accept 600k offer from brighton for ben turner'

'Brighton to sign Andy Keogh from Wolves and Rudi Skacel from Hearts'

'Brighton to sign Nosworthy on a free transfer from sunderland next week if wages can be agreed'

'Robbie Keane WILL DEFIANTELY sign for Brighton upon his return from holiday in a £3million deal as he wants gurantied (spelling sorry) first team football and he says that it will not harm his international chances. Keane also believes that he could take brighton up the the premiership within 2 years. He has stated how much he actually likes the place and is impressed with the clubs new stadium. When i heard this rumour, i researched it and on various sights its seems to suggest that poyet had beenin talks with a 'special player' who wouldnt mind dropping a division. Expect this deal to go through by next week'

'I'm a spurs fan and work in the offices at WHL and my uncle is a director at the club
Word is that Manchester City have submitted a £30m bid for Gareth Bale with the Welshman keen to discuss terms with the Eastlands club.
The club also expect a deal to go through for Asamoah Gyan with Peter Crouch going the other way to Sunderland.
Wilson Palacios is expected to leave and sign for either Roma or Lazio of Italy.
Finally i can confirm from within the club that Tottenham have accepted a bid of around £3m from new championship club Brighton & Hove for Robbie Keane. Keane told the club upon his return to Spurs that he doesnt mind dropping down a division but as Avraam Grant is no longer at West Ham, he will not be going there
Its an unbeliveable one but watch this space!
Also, Robbie Keane almost joined Brighton in january on loan and he was the 'special player' that Poyet talked about signing'

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
lol kazenga going to MK Dons instead of brighton for an extra 1k a week - why even bother posting this crap you even said you know its bull shit...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The 'Football Rumours' site should be renamed 'Total Crap'.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
"Although a contract was agreed in principle with Crystal Palace, Dougie Freedman is growing increasingly worried about reports that Glenn Murray's agent is still offering him around other clubs trying to get a better deal elsewhere.

Glenn is believed to have now changed his mind about leaving Brighton but Gus Poyet has told him he is no longer wanted and the previous contract offer is no longer available."

:flounce:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
"Although a contract was agreed in principle with Crystal Palace, Dougie Freedman is growing increasingly worried about reports that Glenn Murray's agent is still offering him around other clubs trying to get a better deal elsewhere.

Glenn is believed to have now changed his mind about leaving Brighton but Gus Poyet has told him he is no longer wanted and the previous contract offer is no longer available."

This would make me piss myself.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Is it CrapTalk in disguise?

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton

Has there actually been a Judas in a Palace Shirt/Scarf photo shirt yet? Would be very very funny if he did a Darren Currie!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
yawning.jpg

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Why start is 'dont chastise me' then follow it with that utter shyte

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
The moaning and critism of users posting rumours is becoming far more more tedious than the rumours themselves.

I love a rumour and abit of speculation more than the next person but this stuff is just blatent bollox. I mean come on. KLL going to MK dons over us!!! Do me a favour

I appreciate when people hear things they post it on here, but this is just utter shyte

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here