Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Football Returns Tonight @ 8pm!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
monty williams GIF

Saints got away with that one, maybe it will be their season

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Saints got away with that one, maybe it will be their season
Got away with that? Their finishing was generally woeful, however their football mostly was a class above. Wednesday, well they were diabolical and played very agriculturally. I should be sorry for Massive fans but in this case they are getting what they deserve.

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Got away with that? Their finishing was generally woeful, however their football mostly was a class above. Wednesday, well they were diabolical and played very agriculturally. I should be sorry for Massive fans but in this case they are getting what they deserve.
Agreed, Wednesday were shite, hoof ball and horrible time-wasting at 1-1. Fully deserved 3 points for Saints.

I think that’s right about the first half but the second half was generally a bit mediocre on both sides. Probably winning ugly at the end will be more heartwarming for Saints fans in competing in this division than the 80-90% possession stats in the first half

Also Worthing and Eastbourne Borough kick off the season at home today.
And don't forget that the FA cup 1st qualifying round kicks off this weekend also
Technically you are correct in that it is the first qualifying round but the First Qualifying Round is a couple of rounds away. As usual in this preliminary round there are several clubs I've never heard of, some playing each other such as
West Essex v Crawley Green and FC Clacton v Real Bedford!
Also competing are Westfield FC and Westfields FC, the latter being amongst at least four Hereford clubs admitted by the FA Challenge Cup committee.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
6-0-6 tonight. Aaron Paul and Jobi McAnuff.

TFFT

Sadly, tweedldee and tweedledum will be back next week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here