Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Football Returns Tonight @ 8pm!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Wednesday losing, what a shame.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Martin has Saints set up quite similarly to us under RDZ, Smallbone dropping in alongside the fullbacks to make a 2-3 at the back when in possession as Caicedo does. Also very reliant on on their wingers

They look way too good for Massive, but JWP is far far too good to play Championship football

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Made by Hummel, looks more like a job lot of an old Denmark kit to me!
IMG_3256.jpeg

theboybilly

Martin has Saints set up quite similarly to us under RDZ, Smallbone dropping in alongside the fullbacks to make a 2-3 at the back when in possession as Caicedo does. Also very reliant on on their wingers

They look way too good for Massive, but JWP is far far too good to play Championship football
Not really too good - set pieces apart seems very ordinary to me. Stands out when Saints play well otherwise non-existant

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Not really too good - set pieces apart seems very ordinary to me. Stands out when Saints play well otherwise non-existant

He started brightly, in fairness he has come in and out of the game a little bit since I posted.

I think he will prove far too good for the division if he does stay as set pieces do count...

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Not sure about the new additional time ruling, worked well at the World Cup but an extra (roughly) 15 minutes per game across a 46 game season seems like a bad idea.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Tidy from stains. They seriously need to have a look where the goalposts are, as they appear to be stuck in rondo mode!
Wednesday are going to have a long season if they show this amount of respect to the rest of the division.....which I'm happy with

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Not sure about the new additional time ruling, worked well at the World Cup but an extra (roughly) 15 minutes per game across a 46 game season seems like a bad idea.
surely the idea is that teams will stop time wasting, so that quite quickly the refs will not need to add on so much time, if it works its a great idea, the issue will ,as always be consistency about when time is added on
If I remember correctly at the World Cup, the added time reduced quite quickly once teams realised time wasting wasn't getting them anywhere

Well it is a Potterball tribute act

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

I really can't understand why no Premier League club has come in for him. Have many points is he worth a season?

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
I really can't understand why no Premier League club has come in for him. Have many points is he worth a season?

West Ham have allegedly had £30m rejected. A good PL player but is he worth more than at 28?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here