Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Cheers pal. What connects Barnet, Derby and Mansfield? The clue is attendance

I reckon this is to do with lowest attendances.

Mansfield (match boycott) was lowest at the Goldstone. I'm pretty sure Barnet was the lowest at Gillingham (and also Withdean?). And was Derby cup game the lowest at the Amex?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Mansfield (match boycott) was lowest at the Goldstone. I'm pretty sure Barnet was the lowest at Gillingham (and also Withdean?). And was Derby cup game the lowest at the Amex?

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills

Spot on. They are who we played for the lowest league attendance at our various home grounds. Derby was in the first season when the capacity was 20,000.

Your turn to set the question .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Spot on. They are who we played for the lowest league attendance at our various home grounds. Derby was in the first season when the capacity was 20,000.

Your turn to set the question .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Which club record did we break while under Brian Horton's management in the second season at Gillingham?

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Broke our longest non winning sequence away from home? Cambridge away. Think it was a Friday night - I was there. Rod Thomas scored the winner if i remember. correctly?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Broke our longest non winning sequence away from home? Cambridge away. Think it was a Friday night - I was there. Rod Thomas scored the winner if i remember. correctly?

No.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports