Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football League Tonight

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I gave up watching ages ago, saves me getting annoyed every Saturday night.

I gave up after the first show ...... I think I'd rather watch TOWIE ..... at least you get more t1ts on that show ..... literally.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Get the wrong end of the stick again. Only interview with Karl Robinson moaning about something or other. The only discussion about their pen was the length of time it took to be taken. Nothing about the fact that it was the wrong decision! The delay was due to protests not bad sportsmanship FFS

Spot on... KR went down (again) in my estimation with his 'argument' against the oh so justified sending off of his elbowing thug...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Spot on... KR went down (again) in my estimation with his 'argument' against the oh so justified sending off of his elbowing thug...

Just watched it....pathetic...even the 2 guests never bothered to look at the actual reason for the penalty ...or question KC re the goalie the wrong way ...going back to the penalty if I recall correctly they had a shout for one at the Amex which was discussed on there program ( I thought it shud have been given) .

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Does anyone understand what 'gamesmanship' Stockdale was being accused of by the presenters?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Does anyone understand what 'gamesmanship' Stockdale was being accused of by the presenters?

Timewasting although the presenters failed to realise that the ref 'wasted' the time, booking Albion players for protesting the penalty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here