Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Football ground food

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Seeing this thread re-emerge (like sweetcorn the next day), reminds me how impressed I was with the bombay veg pie and a pint of Harvey's in the away end on Feb 18th. Until the 88th minute, it was the highlight of my day. In comparison, Fulham's veg offering is lamentable. My memory ofe Wmbley food at the last playoff final I went to was chips at a fiver a portion.
At which point you puked your guts up on the guy in front of you?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
This hot dog in a waffle looks interesting, £3.80 at Fredrikstad FK

waf.jpg

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Usually football fans good is creasy processed red meat crap . Be good to have more filled rolls & healthier options

greachain

Mar 19, 2023
Anyone got an idea what the food at Wembley is going to be like? I mean, they did put the game on in the middle of Sunday dinner and all (how inconsiderate! 😂)

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Shout out to the pies at Bournemouth. On par if not better than Piglets. Shame about the Neck Oil though. Thought I was getting a pint but it was a small can so had to double it. Onwards to WHL (Spurs) and the Neck Oil served upwards.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Shout out to the pies at Bournemouth. On par if not better than Piglets. Shame about the Neck Oil though. Thought I was getting a pint but it was a small can so had to double it. Onwards to WHL (Spurs) and the Neck Oil served upwards.
Every time I see this thread and am reminded how badly I want that hot dog from Grimsby. It looks unironically absolutely delicious.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Deep frying everything is more of a Glasgow thing. They are rather more upmarket in Edinburgh.
I know ... was just having a bit of fun.

Went to a game at Easter Road in November 2005 - Hibs v Falkirk. Hibs coasting at half time 2 nil ... but lost 3-2 ... the locals weren't happy!!

Can't remember if we sampled the grub in the ground!! More likely a burger from a van outside!!

Last edited:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

Went to a game at Easter Road in November 2005 - Hibs v Falkirk. His coasting at half time 2 nil ... but lost 3-2 ... the locals weren't happy!!

Can't remember if we sampled the grub in the ground!! More likely a burger from a van outside!!
Meat out of a van. Top drawer.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Went to a game at Easter Road in November 2005 - Hibs v Falkirk. His coasting at half time 2 nil ... but lost 3-2 ... the locals weren't happy!!

Always wanted to take in a game north of the border, not made it yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here