Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Football ground food

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
How on earth do you eat that, presume you also get a plastic knife to cut into manageable chunks ?
As long as he spills only the mustard he will be ok, but judging by his t-shirt to the left, he already spilt some ketchup.
safest bet in those circumstances is to wipe your hands under your armpits.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
How on earth do you eat that, presume you also get a plastic knife to cut into manageable chunks ?
One at each end, Lady & The Tramp style

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Eastbourne Borough advertising "Piglets Pies" for apparently good value £4 a go last night.

Can see Piglets Pantry branded paper bagged produce in the heated cabinet. All good so far...

Go back to place watching game and open up bag to enjoy the familiar chunks of well seasoned chicken, gammon and leek in crusty pastry - only to find inside the cheapest of oval shaped supermarket pies. Thin pastry filled with what might as well have been chicken and mushroom soup.

Much to Moshe Jnr's amusement I did go back and made some polite enquiries of the vendor but stopped short at the offer to "speak to a manager". Hopefully EBFC will correct this abhorration before the next home match.
Did the pie have a Eastbourne topper on it?

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Tomorrow I shall mostly be eating piglet pies.

Amex burgers are jank, they must be able to do a bit better.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Is that what it was? It was ok but behind the jump she gave it some weird name so I was curious. Talking of mess, I’m glad I wore my old trainers.
For some reason they insist on calling it Homity Pie at the kiosks. Tho the pre-match email calls it 'Ham Hock, Cheddar & Veg'. Which it is. Albeit in molten form

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
For some reason they insist on calling it Homity Pie at the kiosks. Tho the pre-match email calls it 'Ham Hock, Cheddar & Veg'. Which it is. Albeit in molten form
A Homity pie should be open, and doesn't have any meat.

I tried the veggie pie option on Thursday, broccoli, cauliflower and cheese, wasn't bad actually. Wish they'd give us some of the other sausage roll options that Piglets do rather than just the traditional one.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Boneless Jerk Chicken, Rice & Plantain at Tooting & Mitcham FC,
£13

View attachment 168570
Non League continues to deliver for me, as my recent trip to Kingstonian delivered a Curry Goat with Plantain (£8)

IMG_7744.jpeg

And I managed a whole Donner Kebab wrap at Hampton and Richmond v Torquay (£7)
IMG_7767.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here