Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Football dreams: The academy (warning, contains distressing scenes involving the scum)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Even if they’re rejected for scholarships, it doesn’t have to the end. Solly March was at Palace and Ben White was at Southampton.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
This is a thread started by a Palace fan telling us we should watch Palace. You reckon if I went on any of their forums and suggested that they watch the thing about Bloom on Sky to see how a football club should be run properly I wouldn’t get told to **** off?

Sorry if I offended you, I just though it might be interesting to anyone who is interested in football. Most players are not fans of the club they play for it’s a hopeful career for them.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
As a parent of a player at an academy I can say that was a good watch. Shows just how much the boys have to do at a very young age.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Sorry if I offended you, I just though it might be interesting to anyone who is interested in football. Most players are not fans of the club they play for it’s a hopeful career for them.

We’ve already got a thread about all things related to Palace. Stick it on there and stop filling the board with VD infested threads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here