Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Foo Fighters to play Brighton

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Get in there, I missed them, but the girlfriend managed to grab two!

Don't worry, I'm a massive Foos fan, before I piss anyone off who thinks I'm a JCL!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I have seen that the UK Foo Fighters tickets have been put on hold on the C2 website with a disclaimer saying 'this is not the real FooFighters' I guess some people have got a bit confused. Hilarious!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Gutted, pointless meeting from 3-4 and missed the announcement having followed the twitter feed all day
Will be a top top gig

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
CorgiRegisteredFriend;65 60664 said:
I have seen that the UK Foo Fighters tickets have been put on hold on the C2 website with a disclaimer saying 'this is not the real FooFighters' I guess some people have got a bit confused. Hilarious!

The Foo Fighters have started calling themselves 'The Holy S H I T S' at some gigs, so that they can return to being a 'bar band' and play some covers etc. I don't think many people are confused about that...

Perhaps here?

PHP:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"  data-partner="tweetdeck"><p>Will it fit up Piers  Morgan's arse <a  href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/iphone6questions?src=hash">#ip  hone6questions</a></p>— bob mortimer  (@RealBobMortimer) <a  href="https://twitter.com/RealBobMortimer/status/509393613877673984">September  9, 2014</a></blockquote>

Would look better if I knew how to embed a tweet properly, but I am sure you get the gist of it.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Should add i dont actually like them anyway, just tried getting tickets as i have a couple of mates that are fans, would have just passed them on at face value price to them.

I have to say that's more than a little bit tosser like. If your mates wanted them then they should have attempted to buy them.

Well done [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION] - if you want a lady friend for the night my partner would be happy to accompany you after failing to get a ticket !

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have to say that's more than a little bit tosser like. If your mates wanted them then they should have attempted to buy them.

Well done [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION] - if you want a lady friend for the night my partner would be happy to accompany you after failing to get a ticket !

With the money you have saved you could maybe pay your parking fines? :lolol:

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Tried to get tickets too as we love the FF...gutted to miss out.
Made it worse when scrolling through Facebook last night to see my brother in law & his wife were at the US Embassy in London for a party - and guess who were playing...? Yep, the Foo's! Damn and blast it.... :eek:(

Should add i dont actually like them anyway, just tried getting tickets as i have a couple of mates that are fans, would have just passed them on at face value price to them.

Id rather pay £26.50 to watch Crystal Palace if im brutally honest.

You realise that the name of the person on the credit card that bought them has to be in attendance.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
My stepson was at the sound check, said they were awesome.
He then texed me later to say they were doing a 3 hr set

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
My stepson was at the sound check, said they were awesome.
He then texed me later to say they were doing a 3 hr set
So so jealous here. Went to venue early doors yesterday but then went to work, went back in the afternoon, got home after tweets to login and apply online but ultimately missed out.

I went to the 2007 gig so I should be grateful really, but when you know what you are missing it makes it worse. Ho hum, move on, stadium gigs to support new album I guess, have to be happy with that for now.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I too am very jealous indeed. I've not been able to catch them since their 2nd UK gig in 95. Hopefully those who got lucky don't rub it in too much!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here