Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fog alert!!!!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Actually that's a very good point, let him serve his suspension for a game he wouldn't be picked for anyway. ;Problem is, if tomorrow's game gets postponed again, we could end up with a fixture backlog on our hands, and that's the last thing we need.

Unless we sign a couple of amazing players in January and they make us even better.... maybe not

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Can't see the game going ahead if it's like this tomorrow

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Am at Falmer (although on the other side of the road to the Amex) and currently the game would be off. If the standard is "A linesman must be able to see the other touchline", there's a whole building about that distance from my office that I can't see.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Bloody awful this morning, should have been at a site near Slough but gave up after an hours queuing on the A24 as I hadn't even got past Horsham! Apparently load of accidents & incidents on the M25 as well. January can just do one, I can see why sensible creatures hibernate in the winter...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Am at Falmer (although on the other side of the road to the Amex) and currently the game would be off. If the standard is "A linesman must be able to see the other touchline", there's a whole building about that distance from my office that I can't see.
Maybe it's just gone.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Tuesday
Starting with a sharp frost and freezing fog for many areas, locally dense. Through the day the fog will mostly clear, leaving sunny spells for many places.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Looked to be clearing up an hour ago here in BN1, was even a bit of blue sky visible, But fog now set thick and fast again. Sun is barely visible through it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Total pea souper in BN43

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
aaa.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here