Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fog alert!!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think it would be lightening striking twice if it were to happen again - very rare you get fog that bad! You can tell we're not doing much in the transfer window but are doing well on the pitch to keep everyones Albion mojo high the fact we're discussing fog forecasts in between games :lol:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I think it would be lightening striking twice if it were to happen again - very rare you get fog that bad! You can tell we're not doing much in the transfer window but are doing well on the pitch to keep everyones Albion mojo high the fact we're discussing fog forecasts in between games :lol:

Not up there it isn't. I drive that way to work and it happens all the time. It's a miracle that we went four years before having a postponement.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not up there it isn't. I drive that way to work and it happens all the time. It's a miracle that we went four years before having a postponement.

I'll take your good word for it Mr Notters.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Not risking it. Drove 150 miles for nothing last time. How pissed off would you be in Cardiff and cancelled again?!!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Don't forget to let us all know when you have assimilated it.

I think the risk of fog will have decreased by Tuesday night, as we pick up more cloud and slightly more breeze. That's my take on it anyway. I'll re-visit it tomorrow.

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
Oh!, to answer my own question, we have the original ref back, Chris Kavanagh, with the wonderful Keith Stroud as fourth official.

Keith Stroud, the one referee who has officiated at the Amex so often, he could find his way here with his eyes closed . . . or in the fog.

ooo yum, the mantotty fit ref... eye candy for us ladies....if we can see him in the foggy haze

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
FogAlert.jpg

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/gcpc1q7m5#?fcTime=1485216000

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If the AMEX had been built under an area of outstanding natural beauty instead of on top, we wouldn't have this potential problem.
Poor planning.

#teamcave.

Agree Martin Perry mist that one up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here