Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fly your flag if you dare!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think this big a decision is too important for politicians and the electorate to decide. It breaks my heart that people like the OP will be voting on my grand children's future. This is not just a short term decision til the end of a government's term, this is a world changing event that will be a legacy decision. But that is the way it must be done. The greatest minds of our time believe leaving will be a disaster, I'll listen to them rather than short sighted Farage worshippers.
I would consider a leave or radically revised EU membership under a forward thinking government who had our interests at heart. David Cameron's government is not such a government.
KEEP IT SANE. VOTE REMAIN.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

In the last week the Remain campaign have got desperate, their lead in the polls is eroding, they have started really insulting the opposition and have admitted to targeting Boris.
Unfortunately it has backfired, just like your desperate sweeping and insulting statement.

Very true, It appears the pressure really seems to be getting to the remain camp.

I suppose they are out of their comfort zone.

D

Deleted member 2719

The OP just about sums up Brexit supporters. Ignorant of the consequences and blaming darkies for their failures in life. Tragic.

What the f**k are you on about man.

:mad:

We are not about to start harassing Brexit supporters; which is not say that we haven’t formed opinions about them that we will keep to ourselves. In fact my opinion of the people in my family who are Brexit supporters couldn’t become much lower anyway; gullible, bigoted and totally incapable of sustaining any kind of positive impact on society; god help us if we are relying on them if we kick the Poles out.

There we go a typical response from Remain we are bigger and better than you.

JCB chairman Lord Bamford has written to his company's 6,500 employees in the UK to explain why he favours a vote to leave the European Union.
In the letter he said he was "very confident that we can stand on our own two feet".

He also said that more than 53% of all UK exports go to non-EU nations.
In response, the Remain side said firms including Airbus and BMW, had already written to their staff to put the benefits of staying in the EU.
A referendum on whether the UK should stay in the EU will be held on 23 June.
Lord Bamford told his employees that the referendum's outcome "will determine the future of our country" with a "lasting impact on the lives of our children and grandchildren".

Is Lord Bamford incapable of sustaining any kind of positive impact on society???

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
The OP just about sums up Brexit supporters. Ignorant of the consequences and blaming darkies for their failures in life. Tragic.

. There are a lot of decent people on the Remain side but unfortunately there are far too many arrogant, sneering bigots like you.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Don't Brexiters realise that it'll be harder to find your Red Lion pubs, steak dinners and copies of The Sport on your holidays if we leave?!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
20131109_LDP001_0.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Basically Britain will have to resort to letting toxic companies like Starbucks and Amazon get an even tighter hold on the UK tax haven.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I think this big a decision is too important for politicians and the electorate to decide..
Priceless,..... so who do you recommend?.... Oh I see, you want the unelected EU comission to decide?..... get a grip, as usual no answers from the Remain sheep, just meek adherance to the great EU failed experiment.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Priceless,..... so who do you recommend?.... Oh I see, you want the unelected EU comission to decide?..... get a grip, as usual no answers from the Remain sheep, just meek adherance to the great EU failed experiment.

You seem to think because I want to remain that I somehow think everything the EP does is for the best. I most certainly do not. I think they make some shocking decisions. I do happen to think remaining is a lesser of two evils. Simple really.
Do I think career politicians are the right people to make this decision? Nope.
Do I think the general electorate are too ill informed to vote on such an important matter? Yep.
How else would I do it? I'd get a panel together of experts and genius's in all areas and let them decide.

NeilS

Apr 12, 2012
Time to leave !

Attachments

• EUOUT.jpg
    EUOUT.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 96

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here