all the others but not ours
they really do not like us,do they

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Burton away in September. That's good.

Looks a tough end to the season; it'll be a shame to send Villa down but someone has to.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Question is when will we know for sure about Newcastle? I know sky have announced match day 1 but when will they sort August/September

Anything up to six weeks before is considered acceptable notice by the league and the clubs.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'm delighted at the way those fixtures have fallen. I only miss one game for my holiday over 2 weeks and that is Rotherham on a Tuesday night. Result.

I'm on holiday twice in August, and I still won't be missing a home game (apart from the Colchester cup one), so I'm delighted with that. Can't see myself going to to many, or even any, away games in 2016.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Something Poetic about Knockaert rocking up at Derby on the opening day and putting one over Mr Pearson....

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Going to miss Forest home and that's it at the moment. Well, until Sky start to meddle.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Once fixtures are released, clubs have a 10-day period to request any changes to kick-off times, and minor day changes, such as to Friday night or Sunday.
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...le-confirmed-3148670.aspx#J6MwI0RvkfOSAeA0.99

When will Sky Sports be announcing their live broadcast selections?This year, the live match TV selections for opening weekend will be released with the fixtures on 22nd June at 9.00am. The following weekend’s selections will then be made in the following days. We have looked to make improvements to the announcement process this year, and the EFL will be announcing the release dates for live selections throughout the season in due course.
Read more at http://www.efl.com/news/article/201...l-snellgrove-3144384.aspx#wb1pfFDT6Cy8fdSI.99

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Once fixtures are released, clubs have a 10-day period to request any changes to kick-off times, and minor day changes, such as to Friday night or Sunday.
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...le-confirmed-3148670.aspx#J6MwI0RvkfOSAeA0.99

When will Sky Sports be announcing their live broadcast selections?This year, the live match TV selections for opening weekend will be released with the fixtures on 22nd June at 9.00am. The following weekend’s selections will then be made in the following days. We have looked to make improvements to the announcement process this year, and the EFL will be announcing the release dates for live selections throughout the season in due course.
Read more at http://www.efl.com/news/article/201...l-snellgrove-3144384.aspx#wb1pfFDT6Cy8fdSI.99

First weekend they have picked the MASSIVE clubs of Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday and ignored Derby and Brighton two teams involved in the play offs last year!

Can't believe they won't pick our trip to Newcastle.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Will be venturing over from Canada for both matches against Villa. First time in the away end at the Amex. Should be fun.

Prepare to be taunted by the SWM , the other lot are so far up and back they will not be able to see your ever decreasing frame , i will do my best to get them to leave the relative serenity of the WU and EU and join us in the SW

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Prepare to be taunted by the SWM , the other lot are so far up and back they will not be able to see your ever decreasing frame , i will do my best to get them to leave the relative serenity of the WU and EU and join us in the SW

I would expect nothing less mate ;)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Have all sky August games been announced yet? I want to know if Newcastle game will take place at 3pm on Sat or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here