Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixtures 2016-17 - 6th Aug Derby away - 7th May Villa away

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Is this likely to be moved too because of bonfire night (a lot of our support may attend that rather than travel down + events that way?) or is that just for home games?

November
5 Bristol City (A)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Burton away at Forest on the opening day. I'm not sure they could have picked a better fixture if they'd asked. (Derby away I suppose?)

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
This Saturday - Tuesday game thing is killing attendances. No home games for 3-4 weeks then 2 in 4 days. Continually throughout the season. Hang your head in shame Football League. (Sorry - EFL).

You're right. Absolute crap. No sense to it at all. Especially annoying if for work reasons or whatever else you're not able to get to a game. Nowadays, it often means missing 2 and not seeing a game for 6-8 weeks. And, like you say, the effect on people who pay for matches is huge as it's a big hit all in one go each time.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Ooh, Leeds are on the tele..........................again!!

(and again, and again......)

Unbelievable. I know they get good ratings (otherwise they wouldn't be on TV all the time) but when you have 2 of the prime contenders for promotion head to head on the opening day it's astonishing they still stick with Leeds.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I'm delighted at the way those fixtures have fallen. I only miss one game for my holiday over 2 weeks and that is Rotherham on a Tuesday night. Result.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
why is our last game of the season away again....surely not another season of getting shafted by the bell ends at the f.a ffs.....first and last games away , gert ferked...!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm absolutely gutted.

I'm Albion. She's Newcastle. We're hoping to go away for the weekend for a piss up and football together for a change instead of separately.

Newcastle away is our wedding day.

You can imagine the words coming out of my mouth at present.

Get married at St James Park?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Can't see us losing in September
I would reserve judgment on that until we see who is recruited.... all a bit quiet at the moment..although the gaffer has been on hols I guess... so that could be a factor.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Is this likely to be moved too because of bonfire night (a lot of our support may attend that rather than travel down + events that way?) or is that just for home games?

November
5 Bristol City (A)

Had it been home then yes due to the close proximity to Lewes but I suspect this was a date which was fed in to the computer as a non home game. I would be very surprised if it is moved just because its bonfire night.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
4 years running we have finished with an away game?! Not unique but hardly fair surely?
That said on this occasion its better than a home game for me :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here