Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Five die in Afghanistan.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
I have commented on the issues on many thread an this forum and in many other places. What you are failing to realise is that but taking about these concepts and issues on a thread such as these all you are managing to do is alienate the very people you are trying to convince.

You and your mate have done this so many times that the only conclusion I can logically come to is that you enjoy the reactions you garner, enjoy turning threads like these into binfests and therefore are a pair of trolls. People only continue with a behavior because they get something out of it. It is blindingly obvious that your style of posing on these threads only serves to get people's backs up and fails in successfully putting across any coherent argument so there really is only one conclusion to be drawn.

FWIW I agree with your ideas about the basis for this war and the value of human life regardless of nationality. However you attempts to convince others on a thread such as this see folly. I think you know this and I think you enjoy the reaction you get, therefore you are a troll.

I am not using this as a deflection to hide behind so I don't have to discuss the issues. I am merely telling you what I see the easy I see it.

Stay your own thread on the reasons for the Afghan war and I will happily contribute (all the time you and your mate can manage to avoid inflaming the debate and updating people with your usual nonsense anyway!)

i am not aiming to convince anyone - objective truth stands where it stands no matter who believes it, ignores it, attacks it, gets alienated by it....or attacks the messenger.

if peoples reaction is anger then that's an issue in themselves - reactions to a sentence are subjective to each individual.......imagine this thread on an al-jazeera forum?

you seriously think i enjoy witnessing blind nationalism or facism within a forum based around a football club i love?

i would like to know which post i made in this thread you see as nonsense - i stand by every post i made in this thread and happy to discuss any of them.

"stay on my own thread" - i stopped starting political threads a long while ago due to threats of banning and accusations of using the board to "push an agenda." Where another human posts on an internet forum is not up to you - and shows characteristics of being a little controlling.

welcome different views and debate.........that's what forums are there for.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Maybe you should channel your thoughts and worries closer to home eh....meanwhile in England....
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...s-concerns-over-Islamic-school-take-over.html

In the context of the thread, this post looks like you are supporting the murder of 20k islamist civilians due to some islamic kids using british schools.

If a school has a majority of Islamic kids, it's only normal for it to embody more islamic teachings and rules.

e.g English schools around the world teach english culture and history.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
you seriously think i enjoy witnessing blind nationalism or facism within a forum based around a football club i love?

Yes I do, that is exactly what I think. Proven by the fact that you are back to bounce the thread and continue your nonsense (If you haven't spotted what I mean by 'your nonsense' then I have overestimated your intellect).

You are welcome to post what you like when you like. However you shouldn't be surprised when people tell you that what you post is neither appreciated nor appropriate in certain situations. This must, of course, be the reaction you desire as you continuously trample the social norms and unwritten rules of society and this forum.

In short, there is a time and a place for discussions such as the ones you are attempting to engage in and this thread (which contained someone who knew the deceased) was not the time or the place. As we both have mentioned you have form for this kind of thing which suggests one of two things. Either you lack the understanding of social norms which would prevent you from so bullishly making your point or you understand them very well and get off on the reactions you garner.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Proven by the fact that you are back to bounce the thread and continue your nonsense....

...... as you continuously trample the social norms and unwritten rules of society and this forum.

Either you lack the understanding of social norms which would prevent you from so bullishly making your point or you understand them very well and get off on the reactions you garner.

i never 'bounced' the thread.

Social norms are different for different people, and different in different parts of the world. Are you saying supporters of BHA need to have certain societal points of view? Have you checked that stance out with Bloom, Barber, or Garcia?

If you only see two options you have a very closed mind.

You still have not pointed out which post you claim is nonsense in this thread - you can't duck it that easily.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
i never 'bounced' the thread.

Social norms are different for different people, and different in different parts of the world. Are you saying supporters of BHA need to have certain societal points of view? Have you checked that stance out with Bloom, Barber, or Garcia?

If you only see two options you have a very closed mind.

You still have not pointed out which post you claim is nonsense in this thread - you can't duck it that easily.

Great stuff, as long as you're happy.

Don't worry about the point, it has gone sailing past your left ear and into the ether.

Still ..... doesn't matter ...... just carry on with your nonsense.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Great stuff, as long as you're happy.

Don't worry about the point, it has gone sailing past your left ear and into the ether.

Still ..... doesn't matter ...... just carry on with your nonsense.

I don't see the relevance of happyness or sadness on this page.....might as well bring up salt and pepper.

It is you who has missed the points......hence not replying and just claiming "nonsense" to a whole grouping of different posts.

A wise man once said....

"....Seeking social acceptance is people pleasing behavior that rarely serves true needs. Controversy is simply an outward manifestation of a belief system in conflict with the human hive mind. Wherever there is controversy, there is truth."

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I don't see the relevance of happyness or sadness on this page.....might as well bring up salt and pepper.

It is you who has missed the points......hence not replying and just claiming "nonsense" to a whole grouping of different posts.

A wise man once said....

"....Seeking social acceptance is people pleasing behavior that rarely serves true needs. Controversy is simply an outward manifestation of a belief system in conflict with the human hive mind. Wherever there is controversy, there is truth."

So you are some kind of truth teller? John Pilger, Noam Chomsky and you eh. Well good luck with that, not sure people on here are gearing your truths though. Still that isn't important, as long as you have said it.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
So you are some kind of truth teller? John Pilger, Noam Chomsky and you eh. Well good luck with that, not sure people on here are gearing your truths though. Still that isn't important, as long as you have said it.

you've obviously not read the thread, so i will repeat..........that 20k civilians have been murdered by british military and their "allies" is objective "out there" truth...not "my" truth......but keep pointing at me hey :0)........if it makes you happy.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
you've obviously not read the thread, so i will repeat..........that 20k civilians have been murdered by british military and their "allies" is objective "out there" truth...not "my" truth......but keep pointing at me hey :0)........if it makes you happy.

Haha we got close to a bit of truth there. Well avoided.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
the truth that you haven't read the thread, or the truth that objectively facts gets people's back up due to it interfering with their belief systems?

The truth of your self perception and motivation on threads like these. I have read the thread and agree with the points you have made (well most of them anyway). What I am interested in why you choose to present your arguments in the bullish, insensitive and futile way you do.

Like you say objective truth stands however it is received. My question is why do you choose to present your truth in a manner that alienates you and stops anyone listening to you?

It all seems rather pointless to me.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
The truth of your self perception and motivation on threads like these. I have read the thread and agree with the points you have made (well most of them anyway). What I am interested in why you choose to present your arguments in the bullish, insensitive and futile way you do.

Like you say objective truth stands however it is received. My question is why do you choose to present your truth in a manner that alienates you and stops anyone listening to you?

It all seems rather pointless to me.

it's not my truth.

ok, - i'll try a super softly tiptoe approach next time - on the next applicable thread in the near future - promise - and i'll meet you there and we'll see how that goes.

i feel the alienation is not from the approach, but because some threads are so completely "ring fenced" - any word lobbed in from outside the fence is met with anger and insult.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Was expecting this to be a thread about a really really dark Enid Blyton novel. Disappointed now :)

In all seriousness, RIP fellas, never good to hear of more casualties in Afghanistan, especially so close to pulling out time :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here