Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Five die in Afghanistan.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
the corps and powers that be that like gas and opium know.

every month or so they say some helicopter crashed, but one must be a fool not to realise some fair living rural locals too out a rocket and shot the invaders down.

Respect? No.
RIP? Certainly.

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
This is not the time to play politics, Afghanistan right or wrong those guys/ girls were there doing their job. As a serving Army helicopter pilot myself they may well be friends of mine that paid the ultimate sacrifice today, I'm waiting to hear their names. Please keep the politics out of it. Thanks.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
This is not the time to play politics, Afghanistan right or wrong those guys/ girls were there doing their job. As a serving Army helicopter pilot myself they may well be friends of mine that paid the ultimate sacrifice today, I'm waiting to hear their names. Please keep the politics out of it. Thanks.

people working the gas chambers were also doing their job - a nonsense comment.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

I have reported this post as I feel this is very heartless and upsetting. Especially as he may well have lost friends in the crash.

My thoughts are with the family and friends of those that have died.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

How do you sleep? What an utter tw@,I hope you are just fishing, because otherwise, you are a waste of skin. What ever your deluded view of the world is, these were five young people, with families who will be in bits now, and you choosecto make smartarse, ignorant, moronic comments like that

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
How do you sleep? What an utter tw@,I hope you are just fishing, because otherwise, you are a waste of skin. What ever your deluded view of the world is, these were five young people, with families who will be in bits now, and you choosecto make smartarse, ignorant, moronic comments like that

Agreed. A tasteless and sick post imo.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's being reported that the helicopter had technical difficulties so it could have happened in the UK.

RIP to the servicemen and thoughts go out to their families.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

One of the most appalling posts that I have read on NSC for a long time. I hope you're proud of yourself. I have worked closely with the spouses and families of Naval Servicemen who have died in Iraq and Afghanistan and have witnessed first hand the grief and despair that they go through when they have lost a loved one. I shudder to think how any of them would react if they read your post. Shame on you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here