Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

first pub you were served in?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
ha ha tiroler bar , up the top of the guildborne in worthing @ 1982 , it was funny going to school with a hangover.....especially after the funny cigarettes started getting passed around...........:p

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
16 - The nightingale by the station. I looked 14 max.

tonytw

Jun 1, 2004
A long way away
The Marquess of Exeter i was about 16, back in around 1971 !!! jesus.......was it that long ago !!! i went back in there for the first time in years last october.........its changed so much (shame) i heard talk that it was going to close down ... if anyone hears that it does........let me know please :drink: :drink: :drink:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
15. Flying Fish. Denton.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
The Fountain in chapel Road Worthing 17, followed by the now defunct Tirolla bar in the Guildbourne centre.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
16 or 17 (can't remember). Skived off double A level Maths at Priory School after lunch and went up the Lewes Arms. Had two pints of Harveys and played Bar Billiards. Some time in 1974. Still visit it on my trips back down south.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
About 16 in Tunbridge Wells spoons or Crowborough's very own Cross, and that was three years ago.

I feel young. :)

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
16, Karioke Night, Chapmans Bar in Worthing then on to Illusions for my first ever nightclub :blush:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The Buckingham ( think it was called that) in Montague st in Worthing ( 1979)... I would have been 15/16, and sadly it had been knocked down last time I went to Worthing.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
hove born&bred said:
The 'Old' Railway Tavern in Portslade in 1985 what a dive and is still.

A dive amongst dives........ never drunk in a shitter pub than that one.....people and place..... which is saying something considering the crap holes in Lancing where I lived for quite a few years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here