Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fine tuning

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
its not a moan good for you you understan everything clever boy But from reading here a lot dont
surely it would make sense to havea q& a somewhere be it here or on the official webpage

Just read the stuff that the club sends you or puts on the website. Doesn't make me clever, but does keep me informed

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
way i see it its not about everything concerning the club just about the product they are trying to sell
..... and they are seeling it very well,... look at the ticket sales figures.......

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I don't think anyone at the club is under the impression that there are no issues and that the new ground is running like a swiss watch. However, after four games, it is running well enough and most ofthe issues are ones that require a bit of fine tuning rather than a complete overhaul.

And when, exactly when, did we last sell 16,000 seats for a first round league Cup tie???

Oh, that will be last week!

the footballing public vote with their feet (or nowadays their backsides!)

QPR were charging some fans over £50 to watch their game against.............................................. the world famous and full of starts........................Bolton Wanderers. Now that I do find hard to justify!

macky

Dec 28, 2004
I don't think anyone at the club is under the impression that there are no issues and that the new ground is running like a swiss watch. However, after four games, it is running well enough and most ofthe issues are ones that require a bit of fine tuning rather than a complete overhaul.

And when, exactly when, did we last sell 16,000 seats for a first round league Cup tie???

Oh, that will be last week!

the footballing public vote with their feet (or nowadays their backsides!)

QPR were charging some fans over £50 to watch their game against.............................................. the world famous and full of starts........................Bolton Wanderers. Now that I do find hard to justify!

where have i said it was expensive ?? i see you have been here since april I wonder if you will still be here next april ?
like i said it would be nice to have a Q & a or even a FAQ but people on here seem to want to label everyon a moaner
Funny thing is most of the ones doing the labeling are jcl such as yourself Anyway soon be time for you to f*** of back to stamford bridge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here