Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Final round of televised games: Albion v Derby moved to Mon. 2nd May @ 2:30pm

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
No idea, none whatsoever. Only going on the information posted on the website and speculating as to a possible reason as to why it's not showing any trains.

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Once Forest was switched you always thought there was no way Derby would survive not being moved.

How many Sky games is that for us this season? 10, 11, 12?

Last edited:

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Totally fed up with the number of games changed this season - Sky money or not

Gutted to miss the last scheduled game at Amex - could have just about gone along with another time on the Saturday but not the move to Bank Holiday Monday

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I've completely lost touch now with all these changes. Has anyone got a list of all the games that are on TV between now and the end of the season?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I know to my cost for the Ipswich home game...but then again don't get there too early as the overflow makes for a quicker exit :wink:
Is the overflow by the gym? I've been wondering why there's been loads of cars there recently. And what happens if you have a ticket but they say it's full? What did you do?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I've completely lost touch now with all these changes. Has anyone got a list of all the games that are on TV between now and the end of the season?

Remaining games. Only 4 out of 9 left to be played on a Saturday, of which only 2 will be at 3pm, and of which neither are at home.

MK Dons v Brighton Sat 19 Mar 15:00

Brighton v Burnley Sat 2 Apr 12:30 TV

Birmingham v Brighton Tue 5 Apr 19:45

Nottm Forest v Brighton Mon 11 Apr 19:45 TV

Brighton v Fulham Fri 15 Apr 19:45

Brighton v QPR Tue 19 Apr 19:45

Charlton v Brighton Sat 23 Apr 15:00

Brighton v Derby Mon 2 May 14:30 TV

Middlesbrough v Brighton Sat 7 May 12:30 Probably nailed on TV

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've really had enough of this TV nonsense now. It's ruining the game for people who attend matches. And Barber, here's a PR tip for you, please please don't sent another long winded email defending this. It won't go down well.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Totally fed up with the number of games changed this season - Sky money or not

Gutted to miss the last scheduled game at Amex - could have just about gone along with another time on the Saturday but not the move to Bank Holiday Monday

This.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I wouldn't mind if the Sky cash went to good use but all it seems to do is load the pockets of some very bang average players. If idiots from MK Dons and ****ing Northampton can afford a fancy day out at Cheltenham you know something is wrong.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Is the overflow by the gym? I've been wondering why there's been loads of cars there recently. And what happens if you have a ticket but they say it's full? What did you do?

Yes it is ...for the Ipswich game I ended up parked up on the kerb by the building site ...I had reason to contact Mr Barber re that game ..I was assured that they don't sell more tickets than spaces (not sure I believe that one)...but to date never been able to park somewhere and I normally get there 20 mins b4 kick off

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I've really had enough of this TV nonsense now. It's ruining the game for people who attend matches. And Barber, here's a PR tip for you, please please don't sent another long winded email defending this. It won't go down well.

"I realise that some of you are disappointed with there being no trains but I've got a great big Mercedes AND a personal parking space so not all bad news"

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
On the positive side, groupon are doing a £10 deal for the foodies festival on hove lawns on the Saturday 30th April.

Scant consolation for pissing the wife off as she had organised something for bank holiday Monday?

Thanks sky!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
How the Swedes pronounce Malmo, innit.
Presume BG's heading there on holiday. Be a long bus journey though.

Swedes ? Think you'll find it's how Mark Lawrenson pronounces it.

Not remotely surprised this has moved. Bank Holiday Monday on the lash celebrating sounds just dandy to be honest. I really hope they don't move the Charlton game though.......got O2 tickets for the evening and was planning to walk over after the game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here