Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fighting amongst our own fans.....

phatsam99

Jul 6, 2011
I came back from the toilet when it was all over to the police and stewards gathered round the stand and a number of people pointing at my dad the police then took him away and spoke to him i was told what happened by my younger brother then explained it all to me. Either way you don't call someone a twat when he is already pissed off

Agreed but you also don't start on your own fans do you, over something so silly the bloke who called your dad a twat after been shouted in his face for a while I may add, wasn't the fighting type yet your dad felt he had the right to put his hands on him, that went we tried to stop it then you dad start on my friend, it's over now get over it,

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
west ham fans said brighton fans took a beating at plaistow tube station too
Why was it kicking off in Cornwall?
Is there tube an old tin mine, shaft?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Last edited:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
It was one of the least convincing fights since Ken Barlow lamped Mike Baldwin on Corrie.

As has been said - large man with anger problems hurls abuse at team when they go off. Smaller older man who standing right behind him and has had benefit of this guys wisdom for 45 minutes makes a comment back (yes he used the word twat. he shouldnt have done but its hardly the worst thing he could have said). Big bloke turns round and starts getting aggressive. Older bloke clearly wasnt the fighting type but it didnt stop the stream of aggression.

Others try to break it up including someone who gave really good advice about walking in opposite directions. Anyone with half an ounce of common sense would have done that. But now large man with anger issues grabs older guy round the throat and despite some pushing and shoving he doesnt let go and ends up with a little tumble over the seats with others having a little slap/trying to break it up in equal measure.

Even after this he doesnt walk away and stays there arguing.

And all this happens right in front (literally right in front) of young children.

It had all the force of a Dean Wilkins tackle.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
interesting read!

Interesting?

Yeh, I suppose it was. It illustrates that we've got our fair share of mindless turds who call themselves Brighton supporters

Interesting?

Yeh, I suppose it was. It illustrates that we've got our fair share of mindless turds who call themselves Brighton supporters

if it's true, yes, but members of a West Ham message board will hardly go out of it's way to tarnish their own clubs spotless reputation, would it?

EDIT: terrible English i'm sure, but you see my point

Last edited:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
This, I was on the tube with the said group and didn't see anyone "attacking" scarfers and people with young children.

Was there only one train and one coach from UP station then?

If it happened with the dad and kid, totally out of order. I went to the game with my 3 young kids, would not be happy if it happened to me and wrongly, I am not sure I would have held back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here