KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
...,.what was that all about?

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Wasn't there today (fortunately) but makes me laugh how people think football is worth fighting about, with your own fans or another clubs.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Had a text from a friend who said it'd kicked off at Upton Park tube station between both sets of fans

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Down the front, left of goal. A couple started scraping after a row. Two got thrown out.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
3b

scrape *(skrp)
v. scraped, scrap·ing, scrapes
v.tr.
1. To remove (an outer layer, for example) from a surface by forceful strokes of an edged or rough instrument: scraped the wallpaper off before painting the wall.
2. To abrade or smooth by rubbing with a sharp or rough instrument.
3. To rub (a surface) with considerable pressure, as with an edged instrument or a hard object.
4. To draw (a hard or abrasive object) forcefully over a surface: scraped my fingernails down the blackboard.
5. To injure the surface of by rubbing against something rough or sharp: scraped my knee on the sidewalk.
6. To amass or produce with difficulty: scrape together some cash.
v.intr.
1. To come into sliding, abrasive contact.
2. To rub or move with a harsh grating noise.
3. To give forth a harsh grating noise.
4. To economize or save money by paying attention to very small amounts; scrimp.
5. To succeed or manage with difficulty: scraped through by a narrow margin.
n.
a. The act of scraping.
b. The sound of scraping.
2. An abrasion on the skin.
a. An embarrassing predicament.
b. A fight; a scuffle.
[Middle English scrapen, from Old Norse skrapa; see sker-1 in Indo-European roots.]

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I take it the Albion will be invoiced for any damaged seats?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
When did this happen? I was in the front row to the left of the goal and I didn't notice anything. I was probably too busy covering my eyes

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Just before and during HT. (That's Half Time)

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Looked like it was kicking off a bit. Was the other side of the goal so couldn't see what all the fuss was about.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Just before and during HT. (That's Half Time)

Thanks for clearing that up, I thought you meant High Tide

I was busy in the mahoosive queue that took the entire half time to get served. Enjoy the chants of "You're f***ing useless" at the staff behind the counter

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Thanks for clearing that up, I thought you meant High Tide

I was busy in the mahoosive queue that took the entire half time to get served. Enjoy the chants of "You're f***ing useless" at the staff behind the counter

Sorry mate, wasn't aimed at you.

phatsam99

Jul 6, 2011
It was over a guy booing at the team then having a go at a older man because he was clapping, the guy then grabbed the clapping man, and other fans shuck up for guy, then the booing guy started on him and then they had a fight. (I know because it was my mate who had the fight with the booing guy). And that should be the end of it.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
It was over a guy booing at the team then having a go at a older man because he was clapping, the guy then grabbed the clapping man, and other fans shuck up for guy, then the booing guy started on him and then they had a fight. (I know because it was my mate who had the fight with the booing guy). And that should be the end of it.

If that's true, that's pathetic. Yes it was a shocking performance but booing and then starting on someone who's clapping is ****ish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here