Fighting amongst our own fans.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Down the front, left of goal. A couple started scraping after a row. Two got thrown out.

I was down the front to the left of the goal and didn't see any of this. Was at my seat at half time to and still saw none of this.

phatsam99

Jul 6, 2011
Yep... And then my Friend was thrown out because the person mates said saying he had started it even tho they was out getting beers lol, but owell that's the end of it, it's another day tomorrow

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
A delivery driver at my work is a West Ham nut, always good for banter, said that a load of Brighton stewards (at West Hams request) had gone up to Upton Park to deal with the away end, does anyone know if this happened? No reason to doubt him he's a proper east ender and season ticket holder, just seems a bit odd to me?

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
A delivery driver at my work is a West Ham nut, always good for banter, said that a load of Brighton stewards (at West Hams request) had gone up to Upton Park to deal with the away end, does anyone know if this happened? No reason to doubt him he's a proper east ender and season ticket holder, just seems a bit odd to me?

Didn't see any Brighton Stewards there.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

All had West Ham stewards vests on, and didn't do much about the missiles from the upper tier being thrown at us either.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Some neanderthal near us managed to break a seat, really tough guy was he

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Some prick tried to start on me after the Reading game as I was running for the train. "Run into me mate and I'll f***ing deck you". Didn't have the balls to do anything when I stood up to him, though.

Seriously don't know what is wrong with people.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
All had West Ham stewards vests on, and didn't do much about the missiles from the upper tier being thrown at us either.

Missiles and occasional spit. An apple core at one point.

Stewards did very little and you cant tell me we are the only away fans that have ever been recipients of this. They should have been prepared and stepped in straight away. But guess it was more fun for them to watch.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Why were they clapping?

Not saying they deserved to be punched, just mildly curious.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Missiles and occasional spit. An apple core at one point.

Stewards did very little and you cant tell me we are the only away fans that have ever been recipients of this. They should have been prepared and stepped in straight away. But guess it was more fun for them to watch.

Left when the 5th went in and as I was walking down the steps heard someone shouting as I turned around 20p clocked me on the bonce. The WH Steward with the glasses was straight over apologising and frantically signalling to the upper tier stewards to reign them in.

I think it hit me face side rather than on the edge as it didnt split the skin but had a lump all night.

Probably give it a miss next year as I cant see them going up.

phatsam99

Jul 6, 2011
Why were they clapping?

Not saying they deserved to be punched, just mildly curious.

Cos he surports his team and doesn't boo every time they are losing. There was no need for what his guy done and it got us kicked out at half time all because he didn't like someone else opinion and when he found the older man had a back bone he had to start a fight. The best bit was the son of the guy who had been getting food coming out and saying his dad never did anything wrong even tho he wasn't there lol

ForeverAGull

Jul 14, 2010
East Sussex
I no the man who was booing the man who is only actually 44 and anyone who pays for a ticket has the right to boo the team when they are doing sh*t was called a t*wat and a s*it supporter and he has been supporting the club for over 30 years so he quite rightly defended him self against a group of 3 people. And there was 3 people removed from the ground not two!

albionite

May 20, 2009
When I left the game I walked past a pub called the Queens I think and could hear some glasses smash (thought most bars only use plastic on matchdays, unless it was the bar display) with a few police running in. Then got in the queue for the tube station, just to see some Brighton fans with blooded noses walking down, calling everyone in the line a c u next Tuesday....waiting for the first person to look at them funny or say something so they could probably hit them........quite sad!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports