Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ferrett tips clueless

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
Ferrett the tipster on BHAFC recommended putting money on Arsenal this weekend.
WTF is he on.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
WTF is he on.

To be fair, this result apart, he is often close to the mark, and I have made good money following his tips,.... nobody saw that one coming.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Isn't it international weekend?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Oh you meant LAST weekend. Hindsight is great isn't it. Mug.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
He only recommended them as they were hugely overpriced. It's easy to say it was a shit tip afterwards.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Was definitely worth a shout or a couple of quid due to the massive odds on what is a 3 way race. If you think it's a shit tip, don't bet on it. Simple?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
They are only his selections, if you follow them blindly that's up to you - I like to make my own mind up. I did the enhanced Liverpool/Man Utd double but have had some nice winners off ferret before. I do follow Hugh Taylor blindly but his tips are proofed as his complete record is there for all to see. The other bloke worth following is Lord John Budden :bowdown:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
No one starts these threads when he keeps winning (had at least one 5/1 winner in the last couple of games). I'm positive he makes a profit every single season, which is more than most people on here that's for sure.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
To be fair to Ferret,nobody gets every tip right...if they did we'd all be multi billionaires...nobody says you have to follow the tips anyway.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
WTF is he on.

I thought they were overpriced at 8.7-1 on Betfair. Also , if (and I know if is a big word) but if Van Percy had scored the pen then I am sure the result would have been different. Despite losing 8-2 Arsenal had a lot of chances.

Remember 8-1 shots in a three horse race are sometimes worth considering.

All in all I think Ferret's article selections are well reasoned.

TBA

TTF

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
Ferrett will probably put out winning treble this week. Just to prove me wrong, knowing my luck.
I know hindsight is all but thought 7 to 1 still skinny for a horse that was injured with a rider on top who looks like he is having breakdown.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
to be fair his winning tip of Everton and Sheff Utd paid over 3/1 as a nice double for me last weekend......

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
From what I've seen, he doesn't go for whats most likely, he goes for value, ie. what is overpriced, which, over the course of a season, tends to get results.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here