Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ferrett tips clueless

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
From what I've seen, he doesn't go for whats most likely, he goes for value, ie. what is overpriced, which, over the course of a season, tends to get results.

Man Utd did not lose at home all last season. Dropped 1 point to W.b.a. any bet at any price not value. It is the bookmaker buying your money.

Last edited:

JCL - the new kid in town

Aug 23, 2011
Man Utd did not lose at home all last season. Dropped 1 point to W.b.a. any bet at any price not value. It is the bookmaker buying your money.

yes but that run will come to an end at some point and i thought 6-1 was a good price considering Man Utd don't normally start the season well and you never quite know what arsenal you'll get so i thought his tip was worth a small wager. I thought Arsenal might be galvanised by the end of all the speculation about players and could have nicked it. At the end of the day the bookmaker is always going to win.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
I have been away during the International break so have only just seen this thread ... but "backson" has me spot on ... it is all about value. If you consisently back at greater than true odds then you cannot lose over the longer term ... and over the longer term I do not lose, including many 16/1 shots and a scattering of 25/1, 28/1, 40/1 and even 50/1 (Paul McShane vs Palace).

For the column in question, the OP mentions the Arsenal tip but neglects to say that this was one of three tips - the other two of which won. I did not recommend a treble as the odds were long enough for singles - so the column still turned a profit, as have most of my columns this season already ;)

And of course my headline tip today won - with the Draw/Albion half-time/full-time result paying a nice 5/1 for those who kept the faith.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
my recommended treble landed this weekend : Sunderland (6/4); Middlesbro (11/8); Saints (8/11) paid out £102.56 for a £10 stake :)

only other tips were outsiders - Kaz to score last goal @ 12/1 Bristol City to beat Leeds @ 4/1 (Oh how that missed penalty cost me!)

nice profit for anyone who ignored OP and kept the faith

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
my recommended treble landed this weekend : Sunderland (6/4); Middlesbro (11/8); Saints (8/11) paid out £102.56 for a £10 stake :)

only other tips were outsiders - Kaz to score last goal @ 12/1 Bristol City to beat Leeds @ 4/1 (Oh how that missed penalty cost me!)

nice profit for anyone who ignored OP and kept the faith

Yeah, thanks for that tip. I did your recommended treble which won a few quid

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I must say, despite Ferrett at times doing well, I compared my bets with his last year and I came out on top.

Having said that, I respect his approach to gambling, similar to me, looking more for the price than who I expect to win.

Ferrett, I'd be more than welcome to give you a few tips some time if you post on here :thumbsup:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I must say, despite Ferrett at times doing well, I compared my bets with his last year and I came out on top.

Having said that, I respect his approach to gambling, similar to me, looking more for the price than who I expect to win.

Ferrett, I'd be more than welcome to give you a few tips some time if you post on here :thumbsup:

You're a dickhead

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

In other words, you thought you were a 'pro gambler' when you won a couple of bets. Have lost ever since and now you're pretending that you were being sarcastic about your 'tips' all along

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here