Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feel sorry for palace

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Chances are if they went by train, they will be stuck there overnight as well. Last I heard there was no trains running in or out of Euston because of fallen trees on the line.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You really are a sad little pratt. My brother happens to have made the journey and the roads are really dangerous apparantly. Still at least you are happy you cock

Didn't he look at the weather forecast? Apparently your fans think Everton should have looked at it. Why didn't the fans?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Heading to any away game when the weather is looking dodgy means you're taking a risk.

Do I think it's funny that Palace fans have been hugely inconvenienced? Not particularly. Do I care? Not a bit. It's just life. Unlucky, chaps, stop moaning, and please spare us the Lukaku conspiracies. As IF Everton would have been able to call the game off because it suited them :facepalm:

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
In your dreams, let's count the amount that turn up for the rearranged game.

1250 tickets sold as of this morning according to our chairman, I wouldn't have expected many 'walk ups' though with the weather conditions.

Why would I be dreaming? Would Brighton take a lot less than that then?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
1250 tickets sold as of this morning according to our chairman, I wouldn't have expected many 'walk ups' though with the weather conditions.

I imagine out of that lot, there might have been one or two with enough brains to decide not to risk it.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Maybe feel sorry for proper football fans instead? We had about 1,300 going up there tonight, postponing a match 30 minutes before is inexcusable.

Although I'm sure you'll be pleased to here that Lukaku will be back for the re-arranged game probably, it stinks of convenience from an Everton perspective.

That's a lot of plastics

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If it were a Brighton game, would you have gone? The majority of the fans that travelled are probably too loyal to even consider not going!

Probably. I was only saying that they must have had it in the back of their minds that a postponement may have been a possibility, therefore to moan about it seems churlish. You makes your choice.

If you are after sympathy- and I'm not saying you are- the Albion's largest fans messageboard probably wasn't the place to go looking. That's all.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Probably. I was only saying that they must have had it in the back of their minds that a postponement may have been a possibility, therefore to moan about it seems churlish. You makes your choice.

If you are after sympathy- and I'm not saying you are- the Albion's largest fans messageboard probably wasn't the place to go looking. That's all.

I think everyone would have accepted the postponment had it been a lot earlier, less than 30 minutes before is relatively unheard of!

Don't worry, I'm just venting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here