Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FCUM fans considering an official boycott on 27th

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If it is any consolation, City got the exact same allocation (and didnt bitch and cry like little girls about it)

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
Read what he actually posted old boy, read it and understand it :facepalm:

Yea old timer i was not having a pop at you or any fans of the break-away United.....in fact you have more in common with BHA than Man U but i have often wondered why when a small club like ours were fairly successfull at an anti Archer (our Glazier if you like) campaign why did the Man U fans with their huge support and passion ( yes the away support is VERY passionate and always has been) not more successfull in making the Glazier's life more uncomfortable? Maybe they have and we dont hear about it but i have never seen fans climbing through the stands trying to "get" at them or supporters leaving a game 15 minutes before the end, pitch invasions ect ect ect.....the only thing we have seen is the yellow and green scarf thing! Like i said not having a pop and if the reason is you wanted to get back to grass roots footie then why did you not go and watch Bury?
Just a footnote....us Brighton fans will be going all posh and playing in a posh new stadium soon and i suppose you could say we are going down the "prawn sandwich" route but hopefully we will not forget our struggles and grass roots

Pass the champers Rupert:lolol:

Last edited:

kazfcum

Nov 19, 2010
You don't just dump your club because you dislike the way its run or the owners etc.If only everything in life was that easy:facepalm:

I'd hardly call it easy.

Everyone has their own reasons for watching Fc, mine was finanacial mainly.

Without boring you all to death, I stared watching United mid 70's when we were in the 2nd divisiion home and away for years. Come the 90's I was in different circumstances, having a family etc, and the prices were going up and up so it was getting harder and harder to be able to afford to go, especially when my sons also wanted to go, it would cost me 60/70 quid for a couple of tickets.
I stared going to Fc from the start, enjoyed the experience and could afford to take my youngest who was 13 at the time home and away.
It was like football used to be, standing up wherever you wanted, non stop singing.
My love for MUFC hasn't gone, if you could see my house and the United pictures still up on the walls you'd see that.

The average joe has been shafted right left and centre by modern football.

livelylobster

Nov 19, 2010
It's amazing that a club with an average home gate of 456 can get so many people to post on here, big clubs can't get near it. However, it's clear that apart from most of their posters being misinformed about this club they are really not making a case for themselves are they ? It's not our fault that the police have advised us to restrict your allocation is it ? Obviously your pitch invasion has been viewed in a very negative light but given the amount of antipathy shown but most of the FC United posters it looks like the Police may have a very valid reason for their stance.

This little club are doing a fine job of making themselves very unpopular because of their incredibly inflated egos, come back Leeds, all is forgiven.

Eh?

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
I'd hardly call it easy.

Without boring you all to death, I stared watching United mid 70's when we were in the 2nd divisiion home and away for years. Come the 90's I was in different circumstances, having a family etc, and the prices were going up and up so it was getting harder and harder to be able to afford to go, especially when my sons also wanted to go, it would cost me 60/70 quid for a couple of tickets.
I stared going to Fc from the start, enjoyed the experience and could afford to take my youngest who was 13 at the time home and away.
It was like football used to be, standing up wherever you wanted, non stop singing.
My love for MUFC hasn't gone, if you could see my house and the United pictures still up on the walls you'd see that.

Did you go to that famous 2nd division match versus Sunderland at Old Trafford? 3-2 to Man U in front of 60 000 which i believe is still the largest attendance for a second tier game.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I'd hardly call it easy.

fair play to you mate

Sep 1, 2010
mhu.jpg

jbl

Nov 19, 2010
you've got some downright lies and (imo) very misguided opinions posted on here - too many to quote to be honest.

Your Big Brother sub forum speaks volumes though

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
you've got some downright lies and (imo) very misguided opinions posted on here - too many to quote to be honest.

But then your board is full of a bunch of twats, half of them moaning about the quality of the stadium while not understanding our history in the slightest, expecting to get in for free and be given massive allocations, who the fcuk do you think you are with that sort of attitude?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

which forum?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I just got an email from someone wanting to see Brighton play in the FA Cup next week as they got my address from the 'forum'!?

kazfcum

Nov 19, 2010
Did you go to that famous 2nd division match versus Sunderland at Old Trafford? 3-2 to Man U in front of 60 000 which i believe is still the largest attendance for a second tier game.

No I didn't, that game was earlier in the season if I remember rightly, I didn;t actually start going till the february of that season, first game was against Fulham. I'm sure there was over 60.000 there for the last game against Blackpool tho'.

jbl

Nov 19, 2010
But then your board is full of a bunch of twats, half of them moaning about the quality of the stadium while not understanding our history in the slightest, expecting to get in for free and be given massive allocations, who the fcuk do you think you are with that sort of attitude?

cheers fella, ok you have a great stadium and a massive allocation of Woking proportions (that we are happy to pay for) would be fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here