Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC United game live on TV (Merged)

Viasat - TV - Guide

Lørdag 27 november

15.55 FA-cupen
(Football: Brighton - FC United of Manchester) Brighton - FC United of Manchester, direkte fra Withdean Stadium. Andre runde i den engelske FA-cupen. Kommentator: Arnstein Friling.

I guess that's Norwegian time.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Surely if its on abroad and the cameras are there it will be on over here???

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Just returned from 9 days in the Middle East and a combination of Al Jazeera, Showtime and Nilesat means that at anyone time you can usually see 16 + games of live soccer. Bloody ridiculous but at least it enabled me to see the Woking game!

IraqiTV will have the match on, deffo!

TNBA

TTF

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Mistake surely? They wont be sending their cameras over here, but neither ITV or ESPN have opted to show this game.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Mistake surely? They wont be sending their cameras over here, but neither ITV or ESPN have opted to show this game.
But the cameras will be there. The deal has been done.

As far as I am aware, if you were ... say ... a multi-millionaire living in far-away Australia, you could pay the TV organisations to deliver you a private live viewing of pretty much any English football match you wanted to watch.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Probably like the early eurosport. The guy will commentate from a studio in Norway and the game will be filmed in the usual way and he will watch/commentate the live feed from Withers.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
So have they just paid for the live feed from that camera up the top or will there be additional cameras there?

D

Deleted User X18H

ITV are covering the game as their main highlights match. Therefore the stream will be taken from that.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Though (as posted elsewhere) FCUM TV are planning on getting a live stream, officially, to a select venue in Manchester. They are anticipating that the Finnish TV station will have their own satellite there to beam the feed over to Finland, and they will be able to 'intercept' this same feed and descramble it with codes provided by the Finnish station, for a fee. It's certainly not being shown on any Middle Eastern stations as yet, which most streaming websites depend on.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
But the cameras will be there. The deal has been done.

As far as I am aware, if you were ... say ... a multi-millionaire living in far-away Australia, you could pay the TV organisations to deliver you a private live viewing of pretty much any English football match you wanted to watch.

I believe out chairman has done such a thing in the past.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Though (as posted elsewhere) FCUM TV are planning on getting a live stream, officially, to a select venue in Manchester.

wouldnt that be against the ethos of thier club, getting involved in the TV and such ballyhoo???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here