Nov 19, 2010
The game is live in

Norway - viasat
Holland - eredivesie live
Hungary - sportklub

i am pretty sure there will be streams on
http://myp2p.eu

the streams will be posted up on there on saturday morning

Why bother with them though when tickets are on general sale today and you can come down and make up your own minds on FCUM and our fans. Surely thats a tenner well spent

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
The game is live in

Norway - viasat
Holland - eredivesie live
Hungary - sportklub

i am pretty sure there will be streams on
http://myp2p.eu

the streams will be posted up on there on saturday morning

Why bother with them though when tickets are on general sale today and you can come down and make up your own minds on FCUM and our fans. Surely thats a tenner well spent

Setanta have a game on at 10pm here, but they haven't listed which tie it is yet and I reckon the Wimbledons will get the nod....

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
T

Some of us live a bit further away than a short drive to Withdean

Petrol from Swindon ( round trip) £45
Food and drink £20
Tickets £10

I paid out over £100 last weekend for the Rovers game....although I can afford it i cant justify it every weekend, so seeing it streamed live would be good for a lot of us.

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Not overly bothered about Saturday's game against a pub team from Manchester with irritating fans. It's just a distraction and once it's out of the way we can get back to the serious business.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
so this would need someone to stream it from Norway? Is that right?

no , only needs someone to pick up the live feed on their motorised satellite dish and receiver and then stream it :thumbsup:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
But the cameras will be there. The deal has been done.

As far as I am aware, if you were ... say ... a multi-millionaire living in far-away Australia, you could pay the TV organisations to deliver you a private live viewing of pretty much any English football match you wanted to watch.
Any particular Aussie football-loving multi-millionaire you have in mind, Lord B?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I suspect Norwegian TV misread the draw and think they are getting a rematch of the 1983 Cup Final!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Perhaps they hope that torbjorn agdestein will get a game.He is Norweigian isnt he?

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Last edited:

ack

Apr 20, 2006
Hope there is a stream, came down from derbyshire to see family for the week and take in the game with stepdad, un beknowing of the restrictions on tickets. If its not a sellout then my dear club,you just lost out on 2 adults ticket prices.
Ok I not been able to prove a ticket for last 2 yrs, got a few through friends and bought on the gate while away near me, shame they dont go back to all them years standing on the rotting terraces at the Goldstone etc.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Hope there is a stream, came down from derbyshire to see family for the week and take in the game with stepdad, un beknowing of the restrictions on tickets. If its not a sellout then my dear club,you just lost out on 2 adults ticket prices.
Ok I not been able to prove a ticket for last 2 yrs, got a few through friends and bought on the gate while away near me, shame they dont go back to all them years standing on the rotting terraces at the Goldstone etc.

can't those friends buy a couple for you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here