Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite TV chef or cooking program? .........

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
I know someone who had a toe to toe with Greg Wallace when he was in the Millwall Firm, thats how he got his crooked teeth

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
:pNigella:p

She cooks?

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Maybe this post should be on the embarrassing confessions thread. I have always sort of fancied Jane Asher ( Am I weird?)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I absolutely love jamie oliver's cooking. Italian food is my absolute fave so his recipes often appeal to me.

So much so that I have bought a Pizza stone so I can start making some proper homemade pizzas. Yum

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Masterchef Australia knocks our crap show into a tin hat. just coming to the end of this series...only a couple left now (Kate wins it by the way) but the format of it is superb and i love the chefs who present it.

Always like Jamie Oliver too for putting the fun in home cooking.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Another vote for Floyd here, always great entertainment.

Though surprised no ones mentioned Delia, for her great cookbooks if nothing else.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
kieth floyd,thought he was great downing all that vino,just how i cook

and nigella lawson of course

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
For me also it has to be The one, The only - Keith Floyd!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I like Jamie Oliver's food, but can't stand him or his Mockney bullshit style.

Love Masterchef: The Professionals, mainly for all the massively over-egged HYPE that goes with every programme. And Gregg Wallace, who despite knowing chuff all about food and the fact that he just parrots what the other presenter (Roux or John Torode) says, is nonetheless very funny.

Nigel Slater just...speaks so....very....very..............slowly.....with too many irritating........pauses....in between words.

Incidentally,why do professional chefs fry everything in butter and add half a ton of salt to everything they cook? If we all did that every time we ate we'd all be dead from coronaries by the time we're forty, surely?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
081211_nigella1.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

I believe the Daily Mail ran an article about that front cover yesterday questioning whether Nigella had gone TOO FAR with the apparently overtly sexual image you're looking at :lolol:

Won't SOMEBODY think of the children?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I believe the Daily Mail ran an article about that front cover yesterday questioning whether Nigella had gone TOO FAR with the apparently overtly sexual image you're looking at :lolol:

I always thought the Daily Mail was full of rubbish... now I KNOW it! :drool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here