Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite TV chef or cooking program? .........

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
AinsleyPrickWithFork.jpg

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
I used to love 'Robert Carrier's Kitchen' .. I was very young then, seem to remember it all being posh nosh, no idea if it was aimed at the masses!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Hguh FW is one of my favourites. I like Jamie a lot, very much respect the person for everything he has done for othere people, as well as his simple cooking. I have a lot of cookbooks and I must say, his recipes tend to work better than most. Can't stand Nigella (her recipes don't necessarily work) - I know many people like the body, don't disagree with that but I just find her annoying. Don't like Ainsley or Gino D'Campo. Quite like Nigel Slater and his cooking, I find him quite camp but not necessarily anything worng in that.

D

Deleted member 18477

jamie oliver is my favourite tv chef.

followed by gordon ramsey.

and not forgetting tits aka Nigella ;)!

Nov 20, 2003
hove
Really liked Simon hopkinsons The Good Cook really tasty food the anyone could cook. By the way did you know he is sussex ccc Carl hopkinsons uncle

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Ramond Blanc is my favourite - "A-DAM!! Bring me the ......."
I like watching Heston Blumenthal too but would never recreate anything he's cooked at home.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Jamie Oliver's recipes are the bomb diggy but I found his last programme way too cheesy. The book of it is fantastic though, really good recipes.

Hugh is the king.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
My favourite food show was the Jamie Oliver one where he was trying to change diets of LA Schools, but Come Dine With me is essential viewing because of Dave Lamb narating!

My favourite two people in cooking are

Gregg Wallace as he has no real idea about food but just repeats Michel but says the ingredients and says something stupid to go with it

Rachel Allen as you NEVER see her cook anything in her shows. Its either a close up of her hands cooking/chopping.mixing etc or a shot of her talking about the cooking with her hands out of shot.

Last edited:

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
Can't Cook - Won't Cook?...................................................................no Masterchef - The Professionals is currently brill, all of the finalists deserve to win, complusive viewing at the moment.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I like Gorden Rmsey kitchen nightmares, not exactly a cooking programe, als realy like that foxy black chick on a saturday morning

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
I love Master Chef - The Professionals, Greg " The Shovel" Wallace is a great host, Monica is just scary!.

Anyone remember Graham Kerr, The Galloping Gourmet from the 1970's?
He was hilarious to watch when I was a youngster...He used to run around like a headless chicken ! :)

I like watching Baking Made Easy, not for the cooking but because Lorraine Pascale is Gorgeous! :drool:

Last edited:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Jamie, Jamie and more Jamie. I do have to declare an interest as my wife is his TV producer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here