Favourite song of ALL TIME

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
One of my own faves

[yt]WUjxEcRGAdI[/yt]

but then 'Sun Hits The Sky' is pretty bloody fantastic too.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The original question is unfair - your favourite song is almost always a favourite song AT THAT MOMENT.

So while 'Waterloo Sunset', as previously mentioned is a masterpiece and in my revolving top five records which take it in turns to be my favourite, today it's not my favourite. Tomorrow, it might be.

However, here it is for your delectation...

[yt]5J3gX47rHGg[/yt]

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Have can i tell you i love you when your sitting on my face.

and How can i miss you if you wont go away.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I remember Kid A being released, as I was seeing Radiohead that day in concert in Warrington (no idea why they were playing there). I ran out to buy the album at lunchtime, stuck it in the car stereo, and couldn't believe what a load of utter shite it sounded. I was so shocked I played the whole album again, and it only reinforced my original opinion.

It took many years for me to realise just what an amazing album it is.

Same here. Although I was not with you or at the gig.

The very same thing happend with Amnesiac. Now some of my fav songs are on that album.

One of my favs from that album. Not depressin gat all! :rave:
[yt]8uN1Uq5lyv0[/yt]

medicine man

Jan 22, 2004
by the sea
[yt]W-_0V0IXEkc[/yt]
A tune that when I first heard it, felt robbed of all the years I hadn't heard it- not many tunes do that, and I LOVE a lot of music.
It's the scream and the way it lifts when you don't think there's any where for it to go. Genius.
And simple...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Today, it's this. Great song, great lyrics, fantastic violin. usual impeccable delivery from Mr Zimmerman

[yt]YCfbth1BJp8[/yt]

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
A track the Kinks never released is one of mine;
[YT]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2A8tQ9soEzk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2A8tQ9soEzk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

On the outside

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here