Favourite CBeebies Programme?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nothing will ever beat Arthur. A programme which is fun to watch and has morals that alot of kids are sadly lacking these days

I disagree, he gets on my nerves with his "goody, goodiness" and the rather laboured messages. Enough to make any self respecting child rebel and move to Croydon.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can't believe nobody's mentioned "I Can Cook" with Katy Ashworth. BBC bosses must have realised what a fox she is by giving her the link gig with Alex.

Octonauts, Gigglebiz and Something Special go down well in our house (5 and 2).

Pumba04

Jan 27, 2011
Burgess Hill
Nuzzle and Scratch for me...

"were alpacas from the andies, we have hooves instead of handies..."

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He is great, today we were sat watching Gigglebiz, I was the only one laughing.

My personal highlights are the Geordie sports teacher, Rapids Johnson & the fisherman.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Justin Fletcher is THE most talented man on the BBC. Legend

He is. A fantastic entertainer.

Does anyone remember when he was off-air for a few weeks while the BBC investigated complaints that he was making obscene signs in Something Special . Turned out it was total bollocks and the complaint had been made by a disgruntled ex-employee. Justin is a legend.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Oh yes, someone mentioned Buzz and Tell - absolute genious! Nuzzle and Scratch too!

Got to agree with Justin Fletcher being great too - Gigglebiz is fantastic as with most of his shows. I real genuine asset to kids TV.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm desperate to buy my littlen Nuzzle & Scratch toys but I think it's a new show and can't find any. Apparently Rasta Mouse toys are coming soon! Wahooooooo... For my daughter of course :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports