Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite CBeebies Programme?

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Justin Fletcher aka mr tumble, gigglebiz, etc, is absolutely fantastic, a real credit to childrens tv. My two year old daughter loves his shows and I am happy that she is watching something educational and entertaining. also alphablocks is an excellent way to learn spelling, their website has a great alphablock game which She loves too.
Also because it is BBC there are no adverts which is a big bonus.

My two have moved on to CBBC (see new thread coming up shortly). I used to like to like Nuzzle and Scratch (think the Chuckle brothers, but Alpaca's) and Storymakers, particularly if Shelley Storymaker was on!

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Max & Ruby

Hands down best kiddies programme. Great dialogue complimented by wonderful and humourous cartoon drawing.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I like mr blooms nursery aka the development squad, but Octonauts and rastamouse are fantastic. I used to genuinely look forward to new episodes of Octonauts. Shameful really!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Ps which theme tune gets stuck in your head the most? Did you know that the everythings Rosie song has been scientifically proven to be more addictive than crack?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This thread made me laugh because I remember starting one about 6 years ago along the same lines when mine were of the age where they were watching CBeebies. And now I've got a 10 month old boy so I've got it all to look forward to again.

Can anyone tell me whether Miss Hooley ever got it on with Archie in Balamory? ??

Oh, and my vote goes to Mr Tumble - Justin Fletcher is a legend. :clap2:

Billy Whizzkid

Aug 24, 2011
Gotta say it's Peppa Pig for me especially when know-all Daddy Pig takes centre stage. Loving the episode when he tries to put up a picture on the wall and makes an absolute pigs ear (pardon the pun) of it. Reminds me a lot of ... well me actually.

This thread made me laugh because I remember starting one about 6 years ago along the same lines when mine were of the age where they were watching CBeebies. And now I've got a 10 month old boy so I've got it all to look forward to again.

Can anyone tell me whether Miss Hooley ever got it on with Archie in Balamory? ??

Oh, and my vote goes to Mr Tumble - Justin Fletcher is a legend. :clap2:

Rumour has it that Archie ran off with PC Plum. Movie trivia question, which "Star" of Balamory had a minor role in a Scottish based cult horror movie, so well known that it even warranted a rubbish Hollywood remake.

Billy Whizzkid

Aug 24, 2011
Rumour has it that Archie ran off with PC Plum. Movie trivia question, which "Star" of Balamory had a minor role in a Scottish based cult horror movie, so well known that it even warranted a rubbish Hollywood remake.

It's the bus driver isn't it? Don't know her name but she was definitely in the Wicker Man.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's not that one where they find some money in the loft is it? Can't remember the name.

Edit: Oh. The Wicker Man. How did I miss that one?

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Nina and the Neurons - cos she's fit. Postman Pat, cos everyone on the show is soooo inept. Gigglebiz for Arthur Sleep the news presenter, and Gale Force. Octanauts for the amazing voice overs of the fish - hilarious.

But all of them are shadowed by Buzz and Tell - not on anymore I don't think. But a parody of University Challenge - makes me die.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Totally enjoy both Milkshake and Cbeebies (with the kids of course). In the Night garden was a favourite for both of them and surprisingly they both slept better after getting in to the programme (the subliminal message of the programme apparently being that going to sleep is a good thing).

Justin Fletcher is a legend - Mr Tumble is great and very inclusive without having it rammed down the childrens' throat. Gigglebiz is Brilliant too. The Sun did a feature on kids TV male heart throbs and Justin was on the list (women love him apparently) - although the camp one from Milkshake was on the list too and I doubt young mums waste their time chasing after him.

rastamouse - fantastic. If I was a student again I'd be watching this every day.

Peppa Pig is very cleverly scripted. If you can find it on you tube, get hold of the episode where the kids are being different countries at school for International Unity day and Germany causes a problem by taking over the sandpit. Like others on here I do believe Daddy Pig is based on me (way too scarey similarities).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here