Doctor "I've got some bad news and some good news for you"

Patient "What's the bad news?"

Doctor "You've got Aids and Altzheimers desease"

Patient "For f**ks sake, how can there be any good news"

Doctor "By the time you get home you'll have forgotten about the Aids"

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Police have found Elizabeths Fritzls Diary, Monday: Stayed at home,dad came round and f***ed me,Tuesday:Got f***ed by my dad, Wednesday: Got f***ed by Dad, Thursday: Dad came round f***ed me again,Friday:Dad f***ed me again, Saturday: Went to watch Man Utd play,ps,i wish i had stayed at home.
:jester:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
A cannibal walks into the clearing his tribe uses for a toilet. He sees his best friend having a shit and crying his eyes out.
"What's wrong with you?" he asks.
His pal looks up at him with watery eyes and says "I've just dumped my girlfriend."

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
What does NASA stand for?

Need Another Seven Astronauts.

What do you call a Frenchman jumping off a cliff?

A start.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
whats black and sits at the top of the stairs? Steven hawkins in a house fire

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
whats the difference between a bucket of sand and a bucket of afterbirth?

you cant gargle sand

Jimmy Grimble

Who put this on Sickipeda then? :laugh:

So I was reading in the local paper today (The Argus) that teachers, alongside doctors and nurses, are going to be trained to spot potential terrorists in the classroom before they can become radicalised.

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but out of a group of kids it can't be that hard to pick out the foreign-looking Islamic one with a funny name, can it?

Who put this on Sickipeda then? :laugh:

So I was reading in the local paper today (The Argus) that teachers, alongside doctors and nurses, are going to be trained to spot potential terrorists in the classroom before they can become radicalised.

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but out of a group of kids it can't be that hard to pick out the foreign-looking Islamic one with a funny name, can it?

Mate your ignorance suggest ou may be related to jade goody, can you go and die please like her.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Gentlemen, without wishing to spoil your fun, could I remind you to refrain from any racist 'jokes' otherwise the thread will be locked.

I thank you.
so a joke is acceptable if its about a missing 5 year old who has probably been abducted, raped and murdered by paedophiles, but a racist one isnt ?? Some seriously twisted values on here YOU f***ing HYPOCRITES .

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here