Favorite comedian

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Rowan Atkinsons stand up has to be up there with the funniest stuff I've ever seen. Currently, I like McIntyre and Evans.

Potters mate

Jan 22, 2004
Lewes
Bill Hicks

Stewart Lee, Brendon Burns, Glenn Wool

Of those that do the 'quiz' shows, Kevin Bridges is bloody funny, and Milton Jones although not sure if i would enjoy a whole set from him.

Harry Hill is a genius.

Agreed. He has raised the usual Saturday teatime brain fodder to a new level. Whilst essentially the same basic material as when the large woman used to front it "You've been framed" has gone from "avoid" to "must see". Watch "Oops TV" on one of the Ch5 channels I think, Justine Lee Collins doing the voices and although the clips are much the same sort of thing Collins is utterly hopeless and without a clue as to how to make the same clip (think small child falling off something) somehow hilarious.

Last edited:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Frankie Boyle !!

eldredbucknor

Oct 12, 2011
My favorite comedians are: Owen Wilson, Adam Sandler, Ben Stiller, Steve Carell, Will Smith, Jackie Chan, Jim Carrey, Jason Segel, Jack Black, Martin Lawrence.

arnoldschwas

Oct 12, 2011
These are my all time favorite Comedian :
1. Tom Hanks
2. Jim Carrie
3. Owen Wilson
4. Ben Stiller
5. Chris Tucker

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Daniel Kitson. Completely untouchable, a complete and utter genius. Rarely does straight stand-up these days mind.
Stewart Lee
Eddie Izzard

Special mention for our very own Comedy Steve, who is a superb compere and also a brilliant stand-up in my book.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Stewart Lee a long way at the moment, but not on TV. Has to be seen live.

But... can't stop laughing at Alan Partridge. Loved the way Steve Coogan had morphed some political satire in the character recently in the form of the phone hacking - which obviously he himself (Coogan) has been a victim of.

Love to see some more of that. A topical "mid morning matters" on North Norfolk Digital.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Michael Bentine

Actually, the funniest comedian folk singer I've ever laughed uproariously was Tim Broadbent, from Sussex, saw him in the Hebe, Shoreham.

Fish time I had heard the Fish Finger Disaster Song.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports