Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Random question but i'm interested.

Mine are: Dara O'Brien, Milton Jones and Ricky Gervais

YOU?

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Ricky Gervais, Steve Merchant, Karl Pilkington (whether he wants to be included in this category or not)

I will however point out, that all of Gervais' films are utter shit and a stain on an otherwise glorious career to date.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ricky Gervais, Eddie Murphy (in films), Chevy Chase (in films) and the funniest person - Ronnie Barker

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Lee Mack is great, saw the aussie bloke Jim Jefferies at Brighton comedy festival last year and he made me nearly die with laughter, I'd also like to see Micky Flanagan live, he's been funny on Mock The Week recently.

Harry Hill, Bill Bailey and Rowan Atkinson. Saw the last named live at the Dome in '82 I think at the time of "Not the nine 'o clock news". Trouser wettingly funny even thought he didn't actually say anything for 50% of the show.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Ed Byrne, John Bishop and Jo Brand.

...edit, just realised that they all begin with 'B'...although Byrne, Bishop and Brand sounds like some sort of self-mutilation!

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
<<<< That bloke (Steven Wright).

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Ed Byrne, John Bishop and Jo Brand.

...edit, just realised that they all begin with 'B'...although Byrne, Bishop and Brand sounds like some sort of self-mutilation!

Agree with John Bishop, can't stand Jo Brand especially be a Palace supporter. Kevin Bridges is probably my favourite though..

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sean Lock I should think, Tony Hancock was a very funny man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here