Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Farage is a contestant on "I'm a celebrity ****, get me out of here".

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The most shocking thing that I have learned from this is the Mrs HWT is in charge of the remote control! :lolol:

He’s fine, in the music room listening to Moravian imports.

IMG_1028.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm so done with this show. Thank you for some wonderful TV over the years, but it's time to consign it to the dustbin.

It's had its day, it was always formulaic and predictable but - somehow - fun, however the annual procession of the likes of Stanley Johnson, Nadine Dorries, Matt Hancock and now Farage serves only to blur the lines between politics and entertainment that the public fail to differentiate, so politics is cheapened, we end up with a bunch of clowns in charge and the sort of jaw-dropping Westminster shitshow we've had today.

I expect the producers will be on the phone to Braverman's agent right now, booking her in for Jungle 2024 - won't that be 'hilarious'?! Not really.

Ant and Dec have been on the decline ever since Ant crashed into a car pissed out of his mind. If the best they can do is Santander ads and utter wankers on IACGMOOH then they need to have a rethink. Like their shitty Arab football club, it seems they've sold their soul and it's all about the money now.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Well, she said something along the lines of 'I'm not having that **** in the house' and that was that. Fair judgement, in the great scheme of things.
"She who must be obeyed"

This is how I imagine the HWT household.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
I shit you not.

I can't wait to see him crying as he has insects thrown on him, while young women in bikinis laugh at him.

Bet he shits out of the challenges like the little rat he is.

(Unfortunately Mrs T has announced we
No doubt the viewing public will vote for him to undertake the majority of the so called 'Bush Tucker Trials'. In the same way that the egregious and despicable Hancock was last year.

I fear you may be disappointed, however, if you expect him to be shrieking like a vacuous soap star. I'd put solid money on him not shitting out.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A lot of people said the same about Matt Hancock, and much to their annoyance he handled his tasks very well and nearly won it. Much depends on who Farage is in there with. Someone like Russell Brand would give him hell though that won't happen now that those who direct our lives have cancelled him to save us. I think like most blokes who went to a posh school he'll probably handle himself pretty well and chomp through the mealy bugs with a determined 'shut your eyes and think of England' attitude.
Hancock also did pretty well on the SAS thing….one of only three to make it to the end. Never shirked any of the tasks.

still a smug **** though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm so done with this show. Thank you for some wonderful TV over the years, but it's time to consign it to the dustbin.

It's had its day, it was always formulaic and predictable but - somehow - fun, however the annual procession of the likes of Stanley Johnson, Nadine Dorries, Matt Hancock and now Farage serves only to blur the lines between politics and entertainment that the public fail to differentiate, so politics is cheapened, we end up with a bunch of clowns in charge and the sort of jaw-dropping Westminster shitshow we've had today.

I expect the producers will be on the phone to Braverman's agent right now, booking her in for Jungle 2024 - won't that be 'hilarious'?! Not really.

Ant and Dec have been on the decline ever since Ant crashed into a car pissed out of his mind. If the best they can do is Santander ads and utter wankers on IACGMOOH then they need to have a rethink. Like their shitty Arab football club, it seems they've sold their soul and it's all about the money now.
It is probably worth noting that Farage is NOT a politician. He's not elected to parliament or any council. He's on a par with Yaxley-Lennon. He's a pundit. A gobshite. A grifter. A plum. A shyster. A Miggy Almirón lookalikee. A national disgrace. A carpetbagger. Need I go on? ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It is probably worth noting that Farage is NOT a politician. He's not elected to parliament or any council. He's on a par with Yaxley-Lennon. He's a pundit. A gobshite. A grifter. A plum. A shyster. A Miggy Almirón lookalikee. A national disgrace. A carpetbagger. Need I go on? ???
You've proved my point. Of course he is a politician, but you and many others see him as a 'personality' or 'presenter'.

He was elected as a member of the EU Parliament for South East England for 21 years (1999 - 2020). He is currently the honorary president of the Reform UK Party which is polling at 8% (so just 2% below the Lib Dems) and could have an important say in the next General Election and right wing politics for years to come.

I don't see the clamour for him to stand down from that position, yet this is all part of his political end game. This bloke is far from done politically and will use this publicity for his own ends.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You've proved my point. Of course he is a politician, but you and many others see him as a 'personality' or 'presenter'.

He was elected as a member of the EU Parliament for South East England for 21 years (1999 - 2020). He is currently the honorary president of the Reform UK Party which is polling at 8% (so just 2% below the Lib Dems) and could have an important say in the next General Election and right wing politics for years to come.

I don't see the clamour for him to stand down from that position, yet this is all part of his political end game. This bloke is far from done politically and will use this publicity for his own ends.
Well, we both think he's an absolute joke of a man. A true fuckweasel. And we both wish him ill fortune, failure and ignominy. That's the main thing :thumbsup:

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I shit you not.

I can't wait to see him crying as he has insects thrown on him, while young women in bikinis laugh at him.

Bet he shits out of the challenges like the little rat he is.

(Unfortunately Mrs T has announced we won't be watching it. Spoilsport)
Hopefully ITV will cock up and make him eat poisonous cockroaches.
It would be a fitting end for the poisonous cockroach

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
A lot of people said the same about Matt Hancock, and much to their annoyance he handled his tasks very well and nearly won it. Much depends on who Farage is in there with. Someone like Russell Brand would give him hell though that won't happen now that those who direct our lives have cancelled him to save us. I think like most blokes who went to a posh school he'll probably handle himself pretty well and chomp through the mealy bugs with a determined 'shut your eyes and think of England' attitude.
Hancock, brand and Farage all in the same paragraph …. Congratulations in getting that much shit in four lines.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
...the annual procession of the likes of Stanley Johnson, Nadine Dorries, Matt Hancock and now Farage serves only to blur the lines between politics and entertainment that the public fail to differentiate, so politics is cheapened, we end up with a bunch of clowns in charge and the sort of jaw-dropping Westminster shitshow we've had today.
“When a population becomes distracted by trivia, when cultural life is redefined as a perpetual round of entertainments, when serious public conversation becomes a form of baby-talk, when, in short, a people become an audience and their public business a vaudeville act, then a nation finds itself at risk; a culture-death is a clear possibility.”

Neil Postman, 'Amusing Ourselves to Death'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here