Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Uk politics
---------

Far Left wing authoritarian parties are labour, Lib Dems and Tories

The establishment

Centre right parties are likes of CDP, UKIP and BNP

The media call the bnp far right because of NUJ policies journalists are not allowed to write any article putting bnp and now I take it ukip in a positive light, no blood or blame is ever laid on any other party

That's the reason why you don't hear anything but name calling, stereotyping and hate articles on these parties, there's always a but

I don't vote, I think democracy and party politics is for mugs to follow.

Thanks very much for that politics lesson but I honestly think you might be insane!

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
My perception of the articles in French is that is the right interpretation. That reducing global overpopulation would reduce the migration to developed countries, such as France.

So he is saying releasing the the ebola virus, somewhere, and killing men woman and children will reduce France's immigration problem which is basically what I was saying.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Only a lunatic would release Ebola inside their own country in an attempt to control one section of the population.

I imagine what he meant to say is release a virulent strain of Ebola in a nasty Arab or african country...kill all of the inhabitants...no more migrants wanting to migrate to France...that's a far more sensible way of dealing with Islam and grubby Muslims.

Or some shit like that.

You see, that's what the FN are about. Anti Semitic, anti Muslim, anti Roma. And they're not even ashamed of themselves. No wonder Vichy was such a success.

Well yes, they are hardly going to drop it into into a suburb of Paris! My point was he wants to control France's immigration problems by killing people somewhere with a deadly virus

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here