Far-Right National Front Stuns French Elite With EU 'Earthquake'

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Once again, it was the private ramblings of a well-known racist. I'm not denying his views are despicable but it's certainly not FN policy, formally or informally and it's impossible to ascribe his private views to that of the whole of his party. The fact that he doesn't say these views publicly does suggest as I've already pointed out that they are just that - personal views.

I'm not defending the FN here, there's enough mud to sling at them for what is party policy without wrongly attributing this sort of thing to them.

Ok so the NF just wants all the immigrants, whether legal or not, to be kicked out of their country?
I don't think I ever stated what he said was NF policy, I certainly did not intend to

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Ok so the NF just wants all the immigrants, whether legal or not, to be kicked out of their country?
I don't think I ever stated what he said was NF policy, I certainly did not intend to

You may not have intended to but your comment was "But the national front in France would happily wipe out all immigrants in their country if they got their way, is that not a racial war of sorts?" and then specifically cited that link to that Le Pen Ebola article as proof. It certainly reads to me and others that you were saying that the party would be happy to exterminate immigrants from their country.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
I just linked the first story on google, check it for yourself there are many versions from media outlets around the world covering the story, I have no more faith in The Guardian, it was just first on the list

Indeed. I was so struck by it that, before replying, I looked at plenty of other sources, including some in French, and all of them were guilty of it.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
You may not have intended to but your comment was "But the national front in France would happily wipe out all immigrants in their country if they got their way, is that not a racial war of sorts?" and then specifically cited that link to that Le Pen Ebola article as proof. It certainly reads to me and others that you were saying that the party would be happy to exterminate immigrants from their country.

Ok, fair enough. But is not kicking people out of your country due to race, even if they are legal citizens, still a kind of racial war? Even if you stop short of actually exterminating them with a virus?

Irish_Seagull

Mar 25, 2014
Ok, fair enough. But is not kicking people out of your country due to race, even if they are legal citizens, still a kind of racial war? Even if you stop short of actually exterminating them with a virus?
If the French just learn to live on reservations like the native Americans did there wouldnt be a need for any of this

Multiculturalisim is a term hitler would have come up with, wherever it is used cultural genocide of the host is carried out, if many French get angry about it fair play to them

Last edited:

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
If the French just learn to live on reservations like the native Americans did there wouldnt be a need for any of this

Multiculturalisim is a term hitler would have come up with, wherever it is used cultural genocide of the host is carried out, if many French get angry about it fair play to them

Sorry, are you suggesting that happened to the native Americans is an example that should be used around the world, I cannot believe that's what you meant

Irish_Seagull

Mar 25, 2014
Sorry, are you suggesting that happened to the native Americans is an example that should be used around the world, I cannot believe that's what you meant
You can't use logic on a leftie, they are generally beyond being capable of critical thinking and probably never had an idea of their own in their entire sad little lives

It's reverse psychology

What did you think of Hollande ?

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Please google it yourself, The Guardian is just one outlet which covered it, there are plenty of other interpretations, they all seem to think he was saying the same thing but maybe they are all wrong.
If yoau think this is extreme for the NF in France it's not

Having read several of the other links my original comment was correct - two different conversations at two different times about two different subjects - and, as you have now admitted, he didn't say anything about wiping out France's immigrant by Ebola or any other method! It is important, with respect, to actually read into such stories a little further than the myth often deliberately generated by just the headline!

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
You can't use logic on a leftie, they are generally beyond being capable of critical thinking and probably never had an idea of their own in their entire sad little lives

It's reverse psychology

What did you think of Hollande ?

I do not really have an opinion of him, I am a former Tory who is now trying to find a Liberal voice in the UK so not from the left

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Having read several of the other links my original comment was correct - two different conversations at two different times about two different subjects - and, as you have now admitted, he didn't say anything about wiping out France's immigrant by Ebola or any other method! It is important, with respect, to actually read into such stories a little further than the myth often deliberately generated by just the headline!

Ok mate, I am sure when he mentioned the use of Ebola as a solution to a population explosion he was only talking about those outside France

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Even Farage considers FN extremists.
That's because they are.

And why do you consider Farage any sort of extremist? I'd be interested to know. I merely consider him a deluded clown who has had the incredible good fortune of coming up against the inept Nick Clegg when it mattered.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
That's because they are.

And why do you consider Farage any sort of extremist? I'd be interested to know. I merely consider him a deluded clown who has had the incredible good fortune of coming up against the inept Nick Clegg when it mattered.

Because he knows, and if he doesnt know, he is a bigger clown than you imagine, that his party has a problem with a large amount of extremists in its membership. so he should be able to recognise it. Not bluster in interviews saying he didnt know, he doesnt know, its only a few 'bad apples'...

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Because he knows, and if he doesnt know, he is a bigger clown than you imagine, that his party has a problem with a large amount of extremists in its membership. so he should be able to recognise it. Not bluster in interviews saying he didnt know, he doesnt know, its only a few 'bad apples'...

So what's a 'large amount' of 'extremists'?! Do you have an actual number in mind? Or a percentage? And if so exactly have you arrived at that/ those figures?!
And how do you define an 'extremist'?!

Irish_Seagull

Mar 25, 2014
I do not really have an opinion of him, I am a former Tory who is now trying to find a Liberal voice in the UK so not from the left

Uk politics
---------

Far Left wing authoritarian parties are labour, Lib Dems and Tories

The establishment

Centre right parties are likes of CDP, UKIP and BNP

The media call the bnp far right because of NUJ policies journalists are not allowed to write any article putting bnp and now I take it ukip in a positive light, no blood or blame is ever laid on any other party

That's the reason why you don't hear anything but name calling, stereotyping and hate articles on these parties, there's always a but

I don't vote, I think democracy and party politics is for mugs to follow.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Ok mate, I am sure when he mentioned the use of Ebola as a solution to a population explosion he was only talking about those outside France
My perception of the articles in French is that is the right interpretation. That reducing global overpopulation would reduce the migration to developed countries, such as France.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I would imagine like so many on this thread, i am not really up on French politics. Obviously a vast amount of French people are not happy with their lot. They have chosen to vote for who THEY want to.
Who would have thought that UKIP would have 1 seat on Weds night and 156 seats on Friday morning in the local elections. Then Sunday from 3 seats to 28 in the Euros.
With the results in France and UK, surely even the dimmest can see that all is not well in the respective countries policies.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Only a lunatic would release Ebola inside their own country in an attempt to control one section of the population.

I imagine what he meant to say is release a virulent strain of Ebola in a nasty Arab or african country...kill all of the inhabitants...no more migrants wanting to migrate to France...that's a far more sensible way of dealing with Islam and grubby Muslims.

Or some shit like that.

You see, that's what the FN are about. Anti Semitic, anti Muslim, anti Roma. And they're not even ashamed of themselves. No wonder Vichy was such a success.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports