Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

far cough derby

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hemed and Ballsock need to ring their A game sat. They were virtually spectators on Monday.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The 2 Derby centre backs and Hughes were the difference between the 2 sides we couldnt match or beat any of them. It is a sad statistic that we have drawn or lost every game against a top 6 opponent except at home to Hull.
Half of those matches were before Skalak and Knockaert arrived, so meaningless in my opinion.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Half of those matches were before Skalak and Knockaert arrived, so meaningless in my opinion.

Still points we lost that would have made us promoted by now had it happened earlier. The season goes from July/August not January to May. The league table and placing are based on that.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
The 2 Derby centre backs and Hughes were the difference between the 2 sides we couldnt match or beat any of them. It is a sad statistic that we have drawn or lost every game against a top 6 opponent except at home to Hull.
thought we beat Wednesday at home? was that a draw?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Still points we lost that would have made us promoted by now had it happened earlier. The season goes from July/August not January to May. The league table and placing are based on that.
Sorry, I misunderstood your point and thought you were using our record against the top 6 as a reason why we have little chance v Middlesbrough, which you weren't.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
On red cards.
Incredible that in a game where there was no violence or hacking down of players there was a red card and yet Chelsea v Spurs ..........

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Perhaps invest some of your winnings in lessons on civility and temper management my fine friend :angel:

perhaps if i send you a oner you could get a grown up to teach you to comprehend a sentence without jumping to a cretinous conclusion brother.....here endeth todays lesson....

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Behave. Dunk should have got a straight red for that second bit of lunacy.

didn't look that bad on the telly.....over the ball that's all...!! dunk has got the makings of a top player , i'm surprised he didn't cause more bother in the first half when we were getting a corner every 2 minutes.....!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
for those anoraks who are gonna come trolling on here....you deserved eff all ....christie is a filthy prick ...the irony of the 500 i won on a red card is very bitter.....once again i consider us robbed by you....sheep sheep sheep ....shaggers......:wanker:

Were you the absolute TOOL who was mouthing off to the Derby fans in the South?

One particularly creative insult came when you (or he) shouted out "You Smell!!" to them.

Brilliant.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

They were helped by us hoofing the ball to then constantly.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

If you're talking statistics then we've drawn 7 out of 9 against the top 6 and in those 7 draws we've only been behind in 1 match - for a total of 24 minutes!

Up until Weimann's goal yesterday the only time we'd been behind to a Top 6 side all season was the Boro home game.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hemed and Ballsock need to ring their A game sat. They were virtually spectators on Monday.

It's almost like we were up against a really, really good in-form side working tirelessly to close us down.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Were you the absolute TOOL who was mouthing off to the Derby fans in the South?

One particularly creative insult came when you (or he) shouted out "You Smell!!" to them.

Brilliant.

insults to opposing fans.....at a football match you say...??!! for goodness sake man , whatever next...??

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That makes it sound worse than it is.... we have only lost once against the top 6 all season ? The one defeat at home to Boro when at the time when we were heavily hit with injuries....But you go with the downbeat scenario.
To be fair to [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION], his statistic is sadly more relevant than yours - we have to WIN on Saturday. The fact that 11 out of 12 times, quality opposition have worked us out is indeed a concern.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here