FAO North Stand Ruffians

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
I have had so much fin trawling through this thread!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Actually I now realise this must be stealth anti-advertising from someone who runs a pub near the Hanover. The "landlord of the Hanover will give Albion fans dogs abuse over a fecking sticker" can't be real, no pub landlord in Brighton is that stupid and no Albion fan would continue to drink there were it true. Ergo the OP works for the Walmer, Dover, Constant or wherever and is trying to make Albion fans boycott the Hanover. ..

My mrs's nan was landlady of most of the pubs mentioned above including the golden cannon in the 40's50's and 60's

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Is anyone else completely bemused by this thread? Seriously, I haven't got the first idea what it's even mean to be about. This coming from someone known for posting complete crap on here.

Oh and er, crabs and starfish and stuff....

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Is anyone else completely bemused by this thread? Seriously, I haven't got the first idea what it's even mean to be about. This coming from someone known for posting complete crap on here.

Thank cod its not just me!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Were you in their "skimming" ????????

SKIMMING:Definition ...

The latest craze in the homosexual community where a man who is cottaging but can find no partner in the public toilets takes a stale slice of bread and rubs it around the rim and or seat of the dirtiest toilet in the vicinity eats it and makes do with that until a satisfactory fellow cottager cannot be found !!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
This must be a wind up ?? (Only read page 1)

The landlord had a word in your ear cos you a BHA fan & there is a sticker in the WC of your local relating to BHA???

Grow some balls & tell him to f*** right off, or let him know just cos you a fan it's not your problem?!?!

Would he pull you if you were doing a crossword in a biro??

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Is anyone else completely bemused by this thread? Seriously, I haven't got the first idea what it's even mean to be about. This coming from someone known for posting complete carp on here.

There. Corrected it for you :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports