Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO North Stand Ruffians

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Mmmmm

A poster called Dover slating another, sorry, 'a pub' in the Hanover area (but NOT The Dover Castle), apparently for giving BHA fans a hard time, possibly making them avoid the place, and spend some money in other pubs in the locale ???

Ker-ching in the home coffers praps?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So due to some pollock I have just had a polite word in my ear about a sticker in the male toilet in The Hanover.

Cheers peeps. It's my local and I have got grief. Well chuffing done.

Heard this story first hand from the OP in the North last night. Made no more sense than the written version :lolol:

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Heard this story first hand from the OP in the North last night. Made no more sense than the written version :lolol:

Well,it wont.Why anyone would allow a publican to give him grief over a sticker in a public house shitter is beyond any punter with a set of balls.
The landlords job is to serve beer not sermons,they are having enough problems getting paying customers in their houses as is without pissing off "regulars".

Dover.Tell the twat behind the bar any more shit and you will respray his whole bar with NORTH STAND RUFFIANS in 6 foot high letters and if he don't like it you are taking your beer money elsewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here